Chapter 4(Three idiots💮)

Misakis's P.O.V

"How many times must i say it! Shirokawa your hair must be black! Piercings are forbidden!. Sarashina, at least button up to the 2nd button!And wear a belt!. Kurosaki,don't step at the back of your shoe!".i said scolding this three idiots again."This is how you should look like".i said pulling the disciplinary committee head,Kenta kiyomasa infront of them.

i said pulling the disciplinary committee head,Kenta kiyomasa infront of them

I groaned closing the gate "Come back after fixing your appearance!"

𓆉︎𓆉︎𓆉︎
Your P.O.V

i just got out from my Arts club and walking towards the student council room to find misaki since we have decided to walk together to our part time jobs.i opened the door seeing misaki in her desk full of magazines and stuff when i notice her red face.

"Misaki,are you okay your face is kinda red" i asked worried

"im okay" she said standing "just wait for me-" she said about to fall down and fortunately i catched her.

"i think you better go home,your sick misaki"

"No im okay besides i still have to finish inspecting these magazin-"

"Just leave it to me,i still have more time before my shift anyway"

"But-" she got cutted of when i said "i'll be fine" with a reassuring smile.She smiled back waving and saying before going home for her to rest.

Few Minutes Later

"Misaki must have had it tough, her duties are tiring" i said continuing her inspecting and glancing at the half magazines left.I coughed

"Hey 'prez' pushing yourself to limits just for you friends huh" Usui said leaning at the door,startling me a bit

"Usui-kun?what are you doing here..?"

"You should loosen up a bit you were like this too when we were kids still doing everything for your friends..and looking at you now.." he got cutted

My vision became a bit blurry and my knees weakened and was about to fall down "oh no.." i thought . Usui caught me then continued his words "makes me feel unsafe".

Feeling my blushing cheeks get even warmer i stand up immediately again and continue what i was doing, luckily with me being embarrassed i got productively finished inspecting all the magazines in a incredible fast pace.i get up immediately but i stopped feeling my head ache, my legs weakened again but soon feeling arms lifting me.i looked at usui who is carrying me bridal style, looking at him this up close makes me realize how handsome he really is no wonder he's that popular here.