Chapter 11(Transferring?💮✨)

At Maid latte

Usui's P.O.V

At Maid latte today where they have an event called ladies day where the maids all have to dress up into suits cosplaying into as guys while I am here as a temporary part time job at their kitchen.

I kept staring at Y/n who was flirting with the girls,she seems to be fine since she was down after her encounter with Miyabigaoka I was worried about her when Misaki walked to the kitchen proudly.

"Ahhh didn't expect to be these popular with the girls"she said proudly.

"Btw don't you think I didn't notice your stares at Y/n huh what are you thinking with your perverted mind Usui!" Misaki suddenly yelled.

"I'm worried" I said Catching her in surprise.

"Hmm I see your worried about what happened with her and the president of Miyabigaoka" she sighed then continued "actually I am worried too she looked down after what president igarashi said and revealed her identity I think she must've thought we won't treat her as equal now that we knew her wealth and that we'd treat her like she is very expensive and fragile." Misaki said worried about Y/n too.

"Yeah..." I just murmured when Misaki spoke again but what she said surprised me.

"Hey Usui..do you like Y/n?" She asked.

"Would you even believe it if I say Yes?" I raised a brow knowing that she treats me like a player or some perverted alien.

"Actually I do believe it,it's kinda obvious but still if you mess with her feeling and make her sad you'd be dealing with me" She threatened as she cracked her knuckles.

"I care for only her more than anything"I softly smiled at myself as Y/n's face flashed in my mind then I heard Misaki just smirked as she grabbed the order and went back.She so overprotective and supportive about Y/n,i laughed.

~time skip~

Y/n's P.O.V

"Haha girls are adorable" I said as I walked to the lockers as I heard Usui following behind.

"So this is guys life huh?wait what was the girls said again..seme?uke?do you know what it means?" I turned to Usui but I blushed bright red immediately as I see him without shirt on.

"Want me to teach you?" He said teasingly I can't help but blush.

"W-why are you stripping!" I blushed even more.

"Because I'm sweaty all over.i wanted to take off my inner shirt plus you should quickly change to Y/n-'kun'" Usui said making me even more embarrassed.

"I-ill do t-that after you get out" I stuttered.

"It's fine to be naked since were both guys right?" He said.

"What?Uh Everyone's coming-!" He suddenly came Infront of me.

"Take your clothes off already.." he pinned me to the lockers"..or shall I take them off for you Y/n-'kun'?" I held my chest as I looked down blushing.

"See you are a girl after all Y/n and this i believe is what pitcher or seme means" he said backing away.

I'm getting flustered and confused as I spoke stopping him from walking.
"Stop this already..just how much are you going to confuse until your satisfied..moreover I'm still confused about your confession at the rooftop if your messing with me then I'm getting tired by being teased by you" I said as I left.

At school

Narrators P.O.V

Y/n and Misaki,Shizuko and Sakura talked together as they walked to the school.