Chapter 9(💮✨I like you?)

(This is just a continuation from the previous chapter)

~Time skip~

The few days goes on as the 5 guys keep on following Misaki around all day while me and Usui tried to help her from them.

While I was serving at Maid latte the three idiots challenged me but unfortunately they lost then I got lost on my own thoughts about those feelings Usui asked me,I thought if there is a possibility that he likes me but a flashed of Misaki and Usui flashed on my mind so I shrugged thinking it must be Misaki he likes.

But if it's Misaki he likes why does he flirts with me?ughhh this is so complicated but I feel a tingling feeling inside me if Takumi does like Misaki..

At school

While I was going through the hallways to grab a book from the library the teachers asked me to I heard Misaki scolding nearby.

"Hey you guys!don't just sit in the stairs,you'll be blocking the way" Misaki warned to the boys sitting at the middle of the stairs.

"That annoying person is here"
"Let's just go" the two boys said rudely leaving Misaki.

I noticed her sad face I was about to go to her but then the bell rang but then I remembered about the book one of the teachers asked but first..

"Don't be sad Misaki they're just idiots and don't worry about those 5 guys,I know you don't want to disappoint them but I'll always be here when you need me" I said going towards her first while smiling then dashed back to the library.

"I'm glad I have a friend like you Y/n,I'll treasure your words" I smiled while looking at her running figure then I cracked my knuckles and smirked feeling motivated."now let's get back to work".

~time skip~

After I finished eating my lunch,I went to the rooftop for some fresh air.

"As I thought,she just don't wanna disappoint those bunch of honest guys.." I said while closing my eyes feeling the fresh air making my hair sway.

"What's wrong it's rare for you to come up here" a familiar voice said and I was surprised as I saw Usui at the top looking down on me.

"Usui!" I said surprised.

"I told you call me Takumi" he said.

"..Taku..mi.." I looked down as I blushed.

"So..what's wrong?" He asked following me then we both leaned on the railings while looking down at the 5 boys(Ayuzawa Cram school) who were talking down outside.

"I think Misaki is planning to tell them about her being a maid but I know she's worried she might disappoint them I mean she treasures the right,I don't wanna disappoint the ones who are precious to me if I were her either.

"Again for their sake?Not for yours..what if you were find out too about being a maid don't you worry about yourself too.." he said and I looked at him.

"But Misaki has a different case, she's the student council president and those 5 guys despite knowing about her hatred towards guys they look up to her and also since being a president
Means a role model and then they suddenly found out about her being a maid what if those who already hate her attack and bully her it might affect not just her reputation but also her emotio-!!" Usui grabbed my waist suddenly and pulled me closer to him making my hands go up to his chest while I was talking.

"W-what now?" I asked wanting to pull way but he didn't budge instead he lean his forehead with mine.

"Sorry just wanna see your soft eye closer while worrying like this it's cute but you have to worry about yourself too" he said looking straight at me making me blush

"Well no matter what you do,I won't be disappointed" We both stared at each other.

"And here is the proof!!" He suddenly cheered while holding our picture taken at Maid latte.

"Don't take that out so openlyy!!" I tried getting it but his on my waist is too strong.

"Why are you carrying that around anyway"

"It's my safety charm"

"For what?!"

"Uhh for romance"

"Ehhhh??!"

We continued arguing and bickering,but then I suddenly slapped the picture from Usui's hand making it fall down where those guys are.

"This is bad,what if they see it!!" I looked down worried they might notice the falling picture.

"It's your fault plus I thought you weren't worried about them knowing your a maid?"

"But still-those guys know I work with Misaki then they're gonna know about the both of us working as maiddd!" I said with a worried face,sweating while thinking about that sad face of Misaki that she didn't wanna disappoint them but now they're gonna know it because of me what should I do?!!

"Do you want me to take it for you"Usui suddenly said.

"But it's too late now it's far down they will get it first before-Heyyy!!!!" I grabbed him since he was planning to jump from the rooftop.

"It's the shortest distance" he said pointing down.

"Yeah but your gonna die if you do that!"

"I'm gonna take it for you since you said so"

"Why do you go to such extent?! I said stop Usui!!" I said still grabbing him.

"Why?you say.." I stopped to look at him.

"That's because.." he grabbed my face kissing me,it lasted for a few second before he pulled away and said.

"I like you Y/n" he said before jumping leaving me there still processing things.

"Usui!!"I yelled before dashing out downstairs, what if he got injured?what does he mean by he likes me,what are you doing Usui!?, I thought then finally got to the pool where he landed and saw him sitting there.

"As expected of me."he said while holding out the picture.

"Yeah as expected.. idiot" I said kneeling down.

He grabbed me pulling me to his bare chest while hugging me then we pulled away when suddenly the Ayuzawa Cram school boys came to us asking what happened.

"Oh it's "mine" hours" Usui suddenly making me and the boys confused and both of us now standing.

"Huh?!"the 5 boys said.

"Her part time job you asked.." he suddenly got behind me and said making me even more Surprised."..is where she is just "mine" after school hours".

Huhh???!! I internally screamed inside then he whispered "this is my reward for getting your picture and second kiss~" I blushed even more into different shades of red earning teasing from the boys.

~at the hospital~

Usui's P.O.V

Y/n visited me and gave me flowers but I grabbed her hand making her close to me while I lean towards her and said.

"Nurse me with your maid uniform"

"Stop it! Usui-kun I came here to visit you know" she pouted.

"She looks so cute" I smirked before grabbing her head and bite her cheeks softly.

"Oww!!" She whined.

"I told you to call me Takumi hmm?"

"Fine.. anyways I wanna thank you again so how am I gonna repay you Takumi-kun"

"Nurse me with you maid-"

"Anything but perverted!!" She said and I chuckled.

"Then kiss me?" I leaned towards her red face as I chuckled but she kissed my forehead before dashing out surprising me.

"I really love that girl"   I smirked while leaning back down,looking at the flowers she gave me as I chuckled remembering her cute blushing face.