Chapter 14:(For you💮✨)

"Can we talk?" B/n asked as Usui hesitated at first but nodded eventually.

At Maid latte

The car parked unexpectedly outside maid latte as Usui glance at B/n confused and surprised.

"Welcome back Master" Erika greeted and smiled at the both of them.Erika lead them to their table as they sat down and said their orders.

Both of them were silent and Usui just looked outside the window while B/n looked at him and sighed.

"Look I'll just get straight to the point" (B/n) started gaining Usui's attention."Because I don't want Y/n getting hurt just because.." he paused.

"You must've misunderstand something Takumi Usui" B/n said as Usui looked at him confused.

"How do you know my name?" Usui raised his eyebrow.

"Y/n told me" B/n chuckled and started explaining

*Flashback*

The principal opened the door as Y/n looked up to see Her brother (B/n) sitting there.B/n stood up as Y/n wasted no time and ran to hug him as they chuckled together.

"Y-you're here!" Y/n said

"Yup im here to visit my little munchkin" he said and chuckled "-now gather your things i only have two days here you know"

"but" Y/n started but the principal nodded to them that they already have permission.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
"Welcome to maid latte B/n!" Y/n said as they opened the maid latte door to see Erika greeting them.

"Hi Erika this is my Brother B/n!" Y/n introduced as Erika and the others gathered as well to greet them,after that the two of them sat down and ordered.

"So this is where you work" B/n said as he looked around.

"Yep,this place is amazing!" Y/n giggled as B/n chuckled at her.

Few minutes after that they got out as Y/n led him to her building to her apartment.they were just walking and talking.

"What's his name" B/n asked as his sister kept talking about the boy she fell in love with.

"Takumi Usui.." Y/n smiled as B/n stare at her smiling figure as he chuckled.

"He's that special huh " he muttered "Then you love him more than me then?" He fake pouted as Y/n just laughed at him.

They walked again in a comfortable silence but this time Y/n brother had other plans.when B/n smacked her head suddenly as Y/n rubbed her head.

"What was that for?!"

"Should we play hide and seek?" B/n said cheekily.

"Oh your on!" Y/n said as she started hiding while B/n seeks.
.
.
.
"Found you!" B/n said finding Y/n at the side of the building hiding.

"Aww..so what's my punishment?" Y/n asked.

"Money?" B/n laughed.

"As if " Y/n sticks out her tongue at him as they laughed.

"Fine then a kiss on the cheeks"

"What am I a kid?" Y/n said cheekily as she grabbed his neck and stand on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek as they laughed together after that.

"That's what really happened" B/n slides a picture on the table towards Usui.

Usui grabbed it and looked at a Younger Y/n and B/n with their family,as he smiled at the picture.