Chapter 13:(Misunderstandings 💮✨)

"There must be some explanation right?..." Sakura asked but they all looked down as Misaki looked Infront again.

Misaki looked back to see Y/n and the guy who were laughing.

"Let's asked her herself then for explanation" Determination was evident to her voice when she said that because they all knew-no even the whole school knew that Y/n and Usui are obvious that they have feelings for each other so there must be some mistake.

They nodded as they walked towards their direction.

"Y/n.." Sakura said more like a whisper.

Y/n and the guy turned to look at  them as they both smiled.

"Hi!what brings you three here?" Y/n asked as she started walking towards them when Shizuko raised her hand to stop her as Y/n halted her tracks confused.

"We're going to ask you directly Y/n" Shizuko inhales.

"WHO IS HE?ARE YOU DATING HIM?" The three shouted simultaneously while they looked at each other and back to Y/n who was surprised at their sudden burst.

"What?oh no this is my brother B/n(Brothers name)"Y/n and his brother smiled.
....

Silence filled all of them as Y/n chuckled nervously.

"H-huh?b-but we saw you kiss him..o-on the lips" Misaki said nervous.

"No I didn't but I did kiss his cheeks" Y/n chuckled.

"Ohh~ so it was a misunderstanding..."the three girls said in sync as they realized that from the distance the angle that they see looks like Y/n was Kissing him on the lips but in reality as what Y/n said was only on the cheeks.

They frowned about their sudden realization and they were worried again while Y/n looked at them confused.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"Usui was with us too..and he saw.. and must've mistaken that the two of you also.. kissed." Misaki said slowly.

"What?!Where is he?" Y/n panic not wanting Usui to misunderstand and worried that it may ruin their current relationship.

"We don't know" Sakura said.

(B/n) looked at his sister's worried face."this guy must be so special for you huh munchkin" he smiled at the thought of her finally falling in love as he plans for something.
.
.
.
The Next day(At school)

Murmurs and Rumors are all spreading all around the school.

"What are they whispering about?" Misaki asked.

"Their talking about Y/n and Usui who was arguing earlier prez" Yukimura said.

"Relationship problems I guess" one of the student council said.

"But they're not even dating." Another one said.

"Can you tell me about what happened earlier?" Misaki asked as Yukimura started explaining.

*Flashback*

"Stop walking and listen to me!!" Y/n yelled who was following Usui to the rooftop.

The students heard this as they hid behind the door of the rooftop while they look and listen.

"Can you not follow me..you've been following me the whole day" Usui said coldly.

"Says the one who've been teasing me and following me the whole time" Y/n exclaimed.

"Say.." Usui started as he leaned against the railings of the rooftop still not facing Y/n. "Was I really just a joke to you?"he added.