Chapter 3

"I-i'm a dragon?" there was a hesitant pause after the restatement. "As in, wings, tail, claws, teeth? As in like fire-breathing monsters?" The large beast glowered down at Willow.

"Only SkyWings,SandwingsWings, NightWings and Mudwings have the ability to breathe fire. SeaWings and RainWings don't. " "Oh ok! So what else are the dragons hiding? Maybe the SeaWings can turn all the colors in the rainbow and have venom in their fangs!" "Wrong." "Of course it's wrong I was being sarcasti-" "Only RainWings can change scales and shoot venom.," The dragon countered. "I'm going to stop guessing." Willow surrendered. She got curious. "What are you anyway? A GrumpyWing?" "I'm not a Gru- " "That was a rhetorical question." "I'm Rose, a SkyWing." Her name matched her scales as they were a rose mist shade. "ok... and what am I?" as she asked she realized this was a very sensible and reasonable question to know the answer to. "You're a hybrid. A RainWing NightWing hybrid." Then a thought struck her. "If I'm a dragon, aren't my parents dragons too?" Rose shook her head "No. You were transformed into a scavenger or human as you call it." "Who transformed me?" Willow asked a little too quickly. "Ember, a SkyWing prince. Sister to the queen, and former animus." "What do you mean former?" Rose grimaced. "You'll find out soon enough." Willow shook off her question. "Then who are my parents?" "Queen Glory and Deathbringer." if Glory was the queen, wouldn't deathbrin-dad be king she shoved the thought away a new one appeared in my mind. Clear as day. If my mother is a queen I'm a royal! I'm a princess. "Though they don't know it yet. They are still merely the queen and her bodyguard. Nothing more." "so.. I don't exist yet?" well that's unsettling. "Your job right now is to transform into a dragon, one glory knows very well and start a truth or dare game to confirm your existence." Willow's face blanched. "Ew!" "Oh nothing like that, just show them they are meant for each other." hmmm.. I guess I could do that. "Ok. I'll try" she reprimanded. "How will I face them?" Maybe hey! Glory and Deathbringer right? Guess what, I'm your future long-lost daughter who got turned into a scavenger and you are destined for each other ! Bye!

"You will take the form of someone that they know very well." Willow transformed into a giant. No, not a giant, A dragon. Sunny. And she has the perfect plan. Willow let out a sigh. "Let my mission begin."

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter it's a little longer now and i'm going to make sure to add glorybringer in chapter 4 

            Thank You,

                                urlocalgreenbean