Chapter 13

Firefly swooped down to a mountain with a large hole in it a giant ledge marking an entrance cave. as she landed, she was immediately greeted with golden-yellow scales, and ones she didn't recognize, dark almost black,purple with a lavender underbelly. oh this must be Aunt Fatespeaker. (just to clarify, Fatespeaker is single just really close to the family, And is not Firefly's Aunt. Yet) "HIII OMYGOSH YOU MUST BE FIREFLY! SO NICE TO MEET YOU! YOUR THE SPITTING IMAGE OF GLORY! SUNNY TOLD ME AAALLL ABOUT YOU!" she boomed. Her voice was a replica of Sunny's. "Oh- i'm Fatespeaker by the way." The NightWing remembered to introduce herself. "Sunny will lead you right to your cave princess." Firefly hated being called princess by anyone but her dad. She wanted people to respect and like her for who she was and not her standard. Fatespeaker seemed to get the memo and corrected herself "-Or Firefly, whatever you prefer." Firefly nodded then beckoned to Sunny. "Could you keep it a secret- who I am and who my parents are?" she whispered to the SandWing princess. Sunny nodded. "Of course, i'll tell the others to keep quiet." "Thank you." she said as she followed Sunny down to the dorms. 

A cave with her favorite flowers, bleeding hearts wrapped around the entrance caught her eye. She realized on top of the cave there was a plaque that read; Jade Winglet Cave 2 . Bright and clear. A plaque under it read; Moonwatcher, Kinkajou, Firefly. 

(I'm going to pretend that Moon and Kink are the same age as Firefly and that Winter is still in the winglet and getting over Moon. Also Umber's back!) 

"We had to put you in as a RainWing since you said you didn't want anyone to know. Also, we put you instead of a SkyWing so you are the only Winglet with two RainWings. Plus, we tried putting you in a cave with people you're comfortable with" Huh. Replacing a SkyWing. Just like mother. Thought Firefly. "Ironic isn't it?" Sunny agreed, reading her mind. "Anyway you already know you're way around and see us in our sleeping caves if you need us." Sunny clarified while bolting out to help Fatespeaker greet a new student. 

[Firefly's Scales look like the sky in the picture above but a little more baby sky blue and she had white stars spread under her wings

[Firefly's Scales look like the sky in the picture above but a little more baby sky blue and she had white stars spread under her wings.]

"Hi Firefly! It's been a while since I saw you." Moon greeted. "Kink's not her yet bu-" "I'M HERE!!!!" an over-exited ball of rainbows yelled. (I'll give you three hints and one quote on who it is. 1. EYEBLEED 2. FANGIRL 3. LOVESPELL 4. Quote: "TAKEN DOWN BY A BALL OF FLUFF!"

Kinkajou (yup you guessed it) ran through and squeezed Firefly so tight she couldn't breath. 

"YAY! FIREFLY YOU'RE HERE!"

 "yeah but she won't be if you suffocate her" Moon came to her rescue, untangling her from Kink's grasp.

"HOW ARE YOU HOW ARE GLORY AND DEATHBRINGER!?" 

"shhh, she doesn't want anyone to know she's a princess." Moon explained. Firefly knew about her mind-reading and she was offered Skyfire but refused it. She could read minds, but her powers weren't as strong as Moon's considering she was only half-NightWing. She preferred not to use it anyway. She could only change her scales on her ruff otherwise all she could do was camouflage. She lacked her venom but made up for it with her training taught by her dad. She could fight attack and assassinate if she had to. 

"oh oops sorry."

"It's okay no one probably heard anyway and they're fine" Firefly reassured

"DIBS ON THE HAMMOCK!" Kink claimed as she ran up to it.

Moon laughed. "I'll take the ledge if that's okay with you" Firefly nodded and headed toward her corner of the room. Bleeding hearts were everywhere and she had a canopy bed and little fireflies everywhere and she realized her parents must have decorated this for her. 

[The picture above was what her bed looked like but instead of the pearls there were vines and instead of the butterfly there were bleeding hearts and roses. And it was a baby blue]

She climbed on and muttered, "Thank you" to her parents before quickly falling asleep.

---------------------------

Word Count:

766

                     Thank You,

                                          urlocalgreenbean