The Fight Part 2

"I don't know what your talking about"

"oh really? So you don't know why your here, and not protecting your queen, Deathy?"

"Stop calling me that"

"but Deathy..." She whined

"I hate you"

"you love me"

"I do not for the last time, Greatness, I only love one dragon and that dragon is-"

"me. I know, your gaga over me."

"It's not you"

"you know, you would make a great boyfriend"

"I don't like you" 

In response, she leaned forward and kissed him.  A gasp left the air. Glory camouflaged herself. 

"Oh Deathbringer I was going to call you back.. you never told me you were dating... her." 

"I-I'm not I swear."

"And why should I believe you?"

"Because I've never lied to you before." 

"Okay I beli-"

"Oh shut up, RainWing" Greatness intervined, kissing him again. "Why are you lying Deathy? Why don't you just admit you're dating me?" Glory just turned around and flew away, letting the trees swallow her. He turned to face Greatness

"WHY DO YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!? NOW SHE'LL NEVER LOVE ME!" he flew after the direction he saw Glory fly to. 

9 Months. 9 Months and 14 days. 9 months, 14 days, and 7 hours after she'd seen Deathbringer.. and Greatness. They're probably married and have had dragonets. She counted every minute away from the only dragon who kept her sane.  What do you want him to do? Never get married? The selfless side of her brain argued. No, I want him to get married to me!  The selfish part of her mind corrected. flew back down to the edge of her rainforest, the place she now called home, when she heard rustling. Rustling she knew all too well. It was the rustling which belonged to the light of her life. 

"Glory? Glory are you there?" 

"Right here Deathbringer"

"Glor-GLORY!!!!" he pounced on her and tackled her in a hug. "I missed you so much please come back."

"No. You aren't safe around me. It's better for both of us if I'm not around. You keep risking yourself."

"But that's my job."  he grabbed one of her talons and a sharp pain shook her skull.

"i-it hurts.." Glory croaked. 

"Please stay with me"

"i-it hurts" he felt something trickle down his talon. Blood. Glory's blood. That blood was the one thing he swore to never see. HE caused her to bleed He leaped back in terror. HE HURT GLORY. What did he do!? She flashed him a weak smile, and flew away. He was too shocked to react. 

End of Flashback

".... And I lost her forever" Deathbringer concluded.

"Deathy!? I'm right here. You can't make it a tragedy if you still see me again. It went more like this.."