(Final Closure A/N)

Thank you, everyone who read this story. This was my first one, and I'm happy to see that this story, the one with the most effort, was my most popular.

However, "Secrets", as this series would be called, is now officially at a close. At least for now.

Why? Well, I wrote each chapter like a one shot, with very little thought as to what would come next. Because of this, it was inevitable that my motivation and ideas would come to a halt.

Additionally, for a while, I shifted my focus away from Hermitcraft, and when I came back, I wasn't entirely sure how to proceed.

So why am I suddenly active, you may ask?

I'm back in the fandom!  I have ideas for stuff again! 

But I can't just return to Secrets.

Soooo, I have just released the information chapter for a new book!

Impact!

That story will be my focus now, so if you want to see a story of some kind from me again, feel free to hop on there!

I may also be having art relating to it, and, well, it'll be more polished.

So, this is officially the closure. The ride was fun while it lasted.

I'll end this book off by answering any questions you have about the Secrets AU! Drop a comment, and I'll get back to you!

Since it's unlikely that I'll get back to this the same way ever again, your question can be about anything!

Welp, that's all I have! I'll see you in either Impact or your questions. Cya!