LC 😢

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟳𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Desmond baby look at me" Nijah mumbled as she wiped her 2 year old sons mouth.

"He fucked them ribs up" G said walking into the house.

"They tasted good dada" Nijah asked her son as he nodded and smiled.

"Come on let's go say bye to daddy" she picked him up and fixed his clothes.

"Demari , we're finna go" she said walking into their room.

They had gotten married officially almost a year after Tootie's death.

"Okay" he said reaching out for Desmond.

"Bye fat" he said kissing his forehead. "I'll see you later" he said putting him down.

"I'll see you later too" he said standing up and hugging Nijah.

"Okay, later" she kissed him before picking up their son.

"Mommy I want juice" he said and Nijah walked downstairs and got 2 caprisuns and a water.

"Here" she opened it as she walked outside.

She sat her son in his seat before strapping him up and getting in.

She started driving and when she got to her destination she hopped out.

She grabbed Desmond and started walking.

"Nijah" she heard and looked and seen Asia sitting in the grass with her son Damon.

"Hi nijah" Damon said making Nijah smile.

"Hi Damon you look so handsome" she said placing Desmond down and grabbing his hand. "You your daddy's twin forreal." He was a spitting image of Ace

"Say thank you" Asia said standing him up.

"Tank you" he smiled.

"You see Tootie? You guys sister" she mumbled.

"I brought them flowers" Asia said looking at the gravesite.

"How have you been holding up" Nijah mumbled and Asia shrugged.

"I wish he could've at least known you know? Like it eats me alive, I should've told him the day I found out, before they left" she mumbled.

"Tootie passed before Ace tho" Nijah said.

"I couldn't tell him I was pregnant after she died" she said. "It needed time, and he died before it could even attempt to go by"

"Damn man" Nijah shook her head.

Ace and Tootie's story was real sad but Nijah tried not to look at it as negative as it was.

She knew Ace couldn't live in Earth without Tootie and from the looks of it she couldn't live without him either.

Nijah looked down at her son watching him play in the grass.