Chapter 3 - Big decision

I sat on my bed, lost in thought.

Are they disappointed in me..? Do they really think that I would ruin Antonio's big night...? I've never heard Abuela shout at me like that... What am I supposed to do now..? Everyone probably hates me because they all think I'm jealous of them and selfish...

That's when I had the 'great' idea of running away. Its not like anyone would notice. I'm invisible to them. They didn't even notice when I wasn't in the family picture. So, I grabbed a bag and started packing up my stuff. Casita tried to stop me by shuffling my bag to towards my opening bedroom door but I grabbed and started packing my stuff. Casita continued to try but kept failing so it gave up and tried a different method. Comfort. But that is a little hard when you are a house. In the end, it gave up entirely.

Finally. I can grab my stuff in peace.

I wasn't mad at Casita. Not at all. I just wanted to be able to do this one thing without being stopped. Granted, its not the best thing to do, but no one will really care if I'm gone anyway. I finally managed to stuff most of what I own, which wasn't much, into a bag and headed towards my open bedroom window. This was a bad idea but you know. I knew Casita wouldn't help me get down because it doesn't want me to leave. So, I grabbed all the bedsheets available, tied them together, lowered it down the window, and tied one of the ends to the balcony. I made sure it was nice and tight so I wouldn't fall and injure myself.

It's time.. Should I leave a note..? No, they won't care to check on me.