Chapter 10 - Will I Survive?

*Two days have passed and they still haven't found Mirabel*

*Mirabel's POV*

I was starting to feel very weak now. It has been two days and I have had no food and barely any water. I managed to find a lake to drink from but the water wasn't very clean and I felt a bit sick afterwards. I decided to just stay by the lake and think of a plan of how I was going to get back home. I should never have run away. What if I don't make it back home? Will I survive? Would the family even care? After all, I am just a burden to them. I only make things worse when I am around and I don't have a gift. I'm the black sheep of the family... I don't know what to do.

Think Mirabel. Do you want to go home or do you want to die? I certainly don't want to die. But how do I get back home..?

I turned around, hoping to catch a glimpse of home but alas, I couldn't see anything but trees... There was no hope for me. I was going to die out here in the mountains alone, never to be found. Great. I suddenly started to feel very dizzy and my vision began to fade.

Oh no... This is it.. This is how I die...

Then I lost consciousness.

*Julieta's POV*

"Where on earth are Mirabel and Isabela?!" I yelled in a panic.

They have been missing for three days, as well as Camilo and Dolores and I don't know where on earth they have gone..

"Dolores! Camilo!" Pepa shouted, a storm cloud hovering over her head. She was drenched at this point but she obviously didn't care. She was worried about Camilo and Dolores like I was worried about Mirabel and Isabela.

This is all mama's fault. If she hadn't shouted at Mirabel like that, none of this would probably have happened.

"Isabela! Mirabel!" Augustin called out. But there was no response...