008. all he does is lie & be a disappointment

"SO YOU HAVEN'T HEARD from them?" Samantha LaRusso asked, referring to Yasmine and Moon, their friends who, for whatever reason, decided to ghost them

"Not since the day that Shit-mouth threw my friend's backpack in the trash," Shit-mouth was code for Kyler. "I'm pretty sure I told you about it."

They were currently tracking down the blonde and brunette duo via Life360, where they all shared a circle together. For some strange reason, they were located in Reseda. Strange.

"Yeah, you did," Sam confirmed. "Nice to know that Kyler's not just targeting me."

"What do you mean by that?" Milena asked as she turned directly at her, as anything involving Sam and Kyler was something she wanted to hate-know about. If that made sense.

The small brunette sighed, pulling her friend over to the building-end of the sidewalk they now walked on, as if someone was listening in to their conversation. "Promise me you won't say anything unless I give you clear consent."

"I promise," she wondered how crazy the situation must've been, and how juicy the gossip could sound to others, for her to make her promise.

"We went to the movies the other day, and Kyler kept on putting his hands on me," she grimaced, her eyes looking to the side like she was reliving the moment, before shaking her head. "I kept on telling him to stop, but he wouldn't until I made him."

"He what?" Suddenly, she felt bad for even thinking about telling anyone else. She knew Kyler was an asshole, but she never knew how far he was comfortable with taking it. "I'm gonna kill him, actually."

"Please don't," She gripped on to her hand, pleading. "I don't want any unnecessary trouble."

"I just can't believe this," she said. "So not only is he a bully, a blackmailing son of a bitch, and a homophobe, but now he's sexually assaulting people?"

"Guess so," she said quietly. "I'm sorry for going after him right when you guys broke up. I should've known better."

"It's alright, 's not like I blamed you," That's a lie. She had a clear dislike for her, thus why she did little things like never calling her by her nickname. "The real problem's him, and I'm hoping that he gets what he deserves."

"Same," she nodded her head. "Hey, isn't that Moon's car?" She pointed at a red Mercedes-Benz, turning Milena around with her free hand.

"It is!" Still confused as to why they were in a Reseda parking lot, they power walked to the car— one hoping for the best, while the other expected the worst. They saw some homeless lady at the driver's seat window, while the car's front row was occupied by their so called "friends".

Sam opened the door, and out came the two girls screaming. She got in the car, then scooting over for Milena, who closed the door on her way in.

"What the hell, you guys?" Yasmine said, angrily.