012. shut the fuck up

YOU'D THINK THAT AFTER HAVING THE absolute best day ever, the next would be just as good

No. Sensei Lawrence had his students up bright and early at a damn junkyard. And to be honest, she was scared for her safety. She was starting to put the puzzle pieces together, and was seeing the bigger picture; Sensei was deranged.

None of them were dressed in their usual gis, but were told to wear something old. Something you'd wear as pajamas because of how less you value it.

"You've trained hard," he started his speech, that she believed was bound to lead to disaster. "You've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best. You're ready for this tournament, am I right?"

"Yes, Sensei!" the students replied loudly.

"Wrong!" he squawked, causing some students to flinch. "Your best ain't shit! If you want to win the All-Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on, you're gonna get my worst, you understand?"

"Yes, Sensei!" they responded.

"Are you losers?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you nerds?"

"No, Sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No, Sensei!" Most of the class had fell for it, except for Milena, who seemed to be the only one taking him 'seriously'.

He even got Logan, who had already started groaning in disappointment in himself. "Aw, man! I got got!"

Little did he know, everyone else would be getting got next. He made them go through the most unnecessary tasks, such as the basic tire obstacle course, breaking abandoned cars with sledgehammers— which was kind of relaxing —, and the last task... sheesh.

Sensei allowed them to have a break, and it was needed. Most of the students weren't nearly as athletic as Milena and Logan, and it really showed. They were constantly falling on each other during the tire exercise, and it was exhausting. Logan began to understand Milena's constant frustration. These people were idiots.

All of the students were handed out candy, and it seemed very suspicious.

"Uh, Sensei?" Milena raised her hand. "I don't eat junk food before breakfast." Because of the sudden announcement late last night about how early practice was, she wasn't able to get ready in enough time to where she could make quick breakfast.

"Yeah, and I hate candy like this," Logan chimed in. "You got any fruit snacks?"

"No, I don't have any fruit snacks," He squinted his eyes. "Stop being such a wuss, and eat it."

The two close friends shared a look, and they were debating on whether or not to listen.

"I'll do it if you do it," he offered her.