019. we need to talk

MILENA WAS ABSOLUTELY APPALLED WITH her actions from last night

MILENA WAS ABSOLUTELY APPALLED WITH her actions from last night. She was going all around, preaching that she'd never talk to Demetri alone again until he apologized. But there she was, in his stupid ass, comfortable ass bed in her undergarments. She barely drank, and still ended up folding by the end of the night. This was sickening.

What was even more infuriating was the fact that she didn't even leave right after waking up, like she should've一 actually, it'd be better if she was never there to begin with. But the maturity that she thought had gone out the window in the past year was finding its way back. There couldn't be a slight delay? Milena threw on one of his shirts over the bikini top she wore yesterday. She didn't worry about her shorts just yet, because his shirt alone looked like a fucking dress on her body.

"I can't fucking believe I did this dumb shit again..." she muttered under her breathe.

Despite her wishful thinking, also known as complete lies that she told herself, she wasn't very tall. She convinced herself that she was 5'8, but others around her claimed that she was probably around 5'5. It was mostly Kai, whose height she made fun of by saying he's the same height as her, but he always corrected her, saying that he was taller at least by three inches. She called bullshit.

She went to the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast, thinking about his mother's recent absence, and how long it probably was since he had a good breakfast. She hadn't had one either recently; she was very slow in the mornings, and never got ready for school in time to cook anything, plus her parents were always either at work or asleep.

She set out a loaf of white bread, a package of bacon and another of spicy sausages, pancake mix, and eggs. The pancakes were made first, because she wanted to get the hardest to make out of the way. Then she started on the bacon, because it'd take the longest to cook and it'd likely be done by the time she finished making scrambled eggs.

Soon, she had the sausages cooking, and got out butter for their toast to put in the microwave so it'd melt一 one of the many things they loved was butter on their toast. She remembered how they'd always get in trouble for putting butter on the bread before putting it in the toaster, and how her mom would say that it'd mess it up. Still to this day, she had no idea if that was true or not, but she was too scared to fact check her mother.

While she stirred the yolk in the skillet with a fork to break it up, she felt a warm set of arms snake around her waist, and could also feel a chin resting on her shoulder. The more times she allowed Demetri to be intimate with her, the bolder he got. Back when they had their first romantic interactions around this time last year, he was so scared to even hold her hand afterwards. She didn't know if he was just nervous, or absolutely petrified of what Kyler would've done to him if he found out they were sneaking around, but now he wasn't afraid of hand holding. And clearly, he also wasn't afraid of neck kisses, since that's what he was doing.