015. google is free

THE COBRA KAI STUDENTS ALL HEADED TO a restaurant the next night to celebrate Logan's huge win, as he requested to spend his night with his mom, Karina, and the Leungs

THE COBRA KAI STUDENTS ALL HEADED TO a restaurant the next night to celebrate Logan's huge win, as he requested to spend his night with his mom, Karina, and the Leungs. Though Logan was happy he won the tournament, his conversation with Daniel LaRusso replayed in his head over and over. Should he have told him the full truth? And was it a good idea to stay in Cobra Kai? No decision seemed better than the other, so he was forced to hold on a little longer.

Meanwhile, Milena was considering the idea of being on speaking terms with Demetri. He was hanging out with them, and she knew that if she didn't take the initiative, then they'd just not talk to either other again. Demetri was way too stubborn. So she started off small, by taking a seat in the booth next to him.

"So, you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship," Aisha spoke to her phone camera, standing right in front of their table. "The answer? Victory nachos!" She showed off their food, even Demetri's personal order that stood out. He had this routine whenever him and his close friends went out to eat, where he'd purposely act as if he hated the group's order so they'd order a slightly smaller serving of food and would order fries instead, just to eat most of it in front of them.

"It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID," she told the camera.

"Hey, don't talk abou that," Hawk said. "My parents follow you."

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz. Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches," She posted the video to her story, and pulled up a chair right on the end of their table.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party," Demetri said, picking up a nacho with both hands一 which, in Milena's opinion, was how psychos eat nachos.

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory," Hawk took the nacho away from him, oddly being rude without a reason.

"Then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp," he countered, before dancing and singing in an odd monotone voice. "Demetri and Eli, binary brothers!"

"Wait, I think it's still posted on your old YouTube channel," Milena started laughing hysterically as she whipped out her phone, and got on Youtube.

"Stop, let's pass on the trip down memory lane, please," He tried to take her phone, but she leaned over to the right, holding her phone out of the booth. He had long arms, but he was no Reed Richards.

Suddenly, Hawk whispered something across the table to Demetri that made his playful energy falter. Milena wasn't able to hear it, but she knew it was Hawk trying to force Demetri to stop 'embarrassing' him.

"Hey, where's Miguel?" Moon asked, changing the subject. "Those wings are getting cold."

"Shit, I'll eat 'em," Milena reached for the chicken, before Hawk swatted the back of her palm.