010. duncan from total drama if he got no bitches

THE DEFAULT iPHONE RINGTONE rang over the sound of Stephanie McMahon's loud and slightly annoying voice on Demetri's bedroom television

THE DEFAULT iPHONE RINGTONE rang over the sound of Stephanie McMahon's loud and slightly annoying voice on Demetri's bedroom television. The teens were sound asleep on his bed, as the aftermath of Domino's and staying up late watching the recent episodes of all WWE weekly programs.

Milena ended up staying the night, as she sympathized with her best friend's situation. Although the sleepover lacked the third member of their trio, the tall raven-haired boy didn't seem to mind his absence so much, and figured that Eli would've been fine.

Demetri woke up because of the phone, and groaned in irritation. Who the hell was waking him up from his amazing dream? It consisted of having a sleepover with Milena, and... wait what? His eyes shot open, and he slowly lifted his head up to see if she was in the exact place his supposed dream told him she was.

Dear god. He realized the position he was sleeping in instead, and suddenly he felt like Katy Perry in the Last Friday Night music video. His head was laying on her chest, as her arms were delicately wrapped around him.

He really needed to see whose phone was ringing, and had a vendetta against whoever's phone. He got out of his position. He picked up his phone and saw that Eli was calling him, which was unusual. Leave it to Eli to ruin any alone time he had with her.

Okay, he was joking by saying that. Like he explained to Miguel, Eli's a man of few words, and preferred texting. So whatever he had to say must've been important.

"Hello? Why are you calling me at"--He checked the time--"7:20?" he answered groggily.

"Hey-- why does it sound like you just got up?"

"Because I did, in fact, just wake up,"

"But it's a school day,"

"I'm not sure I'm going today,"

"Do you know if Milena's gonna be there?"

"She's not coming either, I don't think," he looked at Milena, who was still sleeping peacefully in a white tank top and a pair of his boxers that he let her borrow.

"So I'm gonna be by myself all day at school?"

"Shit, I'm sorry, Eli," he rubbed his temples, realizing that they accidentally threw him to the wolves. Well, not really, because there's Miguel, but they only had like one class together.

"It's fine, I'll just ask to stay home,"

"So what'd you want to call me about?"

"Oh, um, I wanted your opinion about what I could do so Sensei Lawrence starts taking me seriously,"

"I'm convinced that in order for him to take you seriously, you'd have to be Sylvester Stallone or an eighties rock star with a fucking mohawk and an obnoxious tattoo,"

"A mohawk... thanks," Eli hung up before Demetri could question anything.

"What time is it?" Milena asked him, yawning in between her question.