20. just for funzies

"SO, YOU TWO FUCKED?" KIMBERLY EXCLAIMED incredulously, her jaw dropped as a result of the information she and Aisha were given by Milena

"SO, YOU TWO FUCKED?" KIMBERLY EXCLAIMED incredulously, her jaw dropped as a result of the information she and Aisha were given by Milena. "Him? Out of everybody there."

"I can't believe Demetri is actually getting some," Aisha said. "But yeah, I agree with Kim! There were so many other guys you could've gone for; there was Cameron; you could've hooked up with Miguel..."

"Also Hunter! That boy wants you so bad," When Milena laughed as if that was the worst suggestion in the world, Kimberly gave her a 'really?' look. "Oh, come on, we all feel that tension between you guys. Plus, he told Logan, who told me, that you were definitely checking him out when you dropped him off the other day."

"Oh, my god, he's lying!" she lied, frantically looking at both of them for any sign that they believed her. "I was only trying to make sure he wasn't kidnapped or anything!"

The silence was loud, and it made her more anxious. They were barely done thinking of a response to the crazy response she gave before she cracked. "Okay, so he's kinda hot! Sue me!"

"Then break up with Doug if you feel that way," Aisha suggested, confusing the two girls.

"You're dating him already?"

"No! Why would you think that?"

"Because you guys flirt a little too much," Kimberly stated her reasoning. "Way more than you do with Hunter, and that speaks volumes, 'cause you do it every time you talk to that boy."

"It's just for funzies, relax!" she scoffed. "What happened to fun and games? Why can't I just flirt with hot people in peace?"

Kimberly grimaced as a reaction to her last question. "He's definitely not hot. He looks like Jacob Elordi if he was a smaller but more muscular sociopath. Flirting with him isn't fun and games, it's fucking Russian Roulette."

"The rides just opened if you're looking for fun and games," Adrian entered the conversation as she walked into the locker room they were instructed to use for the festival. She opened a locker on the opposite side of the ones they were standing by, and neatly placed her new gi, given to her by Johnny, into it. She'd only heard the last few sentences, but pretended not to hear.

"Really? It's about time, they're the only reason why I even came here earlier than what Sensei said," Milena's demeanor grew more excitable, and to be honest, it freaked Adrian out. She went from lowkey giving her the stink eye, to looking like the most cheerful person ever.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"I hope y'all are aware that I'm not a portable cup holder!" Cameron yelled from the ground, pretending to not struggle with holding the three girls' slushies while they rode rides.