Boyfriend Material

You grunted, slightly gasping for air as you felt a crushing weight on your body. Groaning, you pushed whatever, or whoever, was on you off, hearing an 'oof' as they fell onto the floor.

With half-lidded eyes, you sat up and leaned over the edge of your bed to see who you had pushed off. Your eyes widened when you saw who the person was.

It was none other than Camilo, who was laying flat on his face and stomach. Emitting another groan, he rolled over onto his back with his eyes closed shut.

"Shoot, Camilo!" You panicked, slipping out of bed and onto the floor next to him. "Are you okay?"

You stared at him, not earning an answer.

"Camilo?" You called, booping his nose. Not receiving an answer, you lightly slapped his cheek. Since that didn't work, you resorted to grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. Anything that would get him to respond, but nothing seemed to work.

After that, you just gave up and sat there, fully waking up as you rubbed your eyes.

Camilo opened one eye and saw how you had your guard down, so he took the chance to grab you and pull you down towards him.

"Whoa!" You yelled, surprised by the sudden action.

He chuckled. "Morning." He said, holding you close to him with his arms wrapped around your body.

"Morning." You grumbled. "You really had me worried, you know?"

"How cute." He laughed, holding you with one arm and using his other hand to play with your hair.

"Not funny." You mumbled, sitting up and flicking his nose.

He quit playing with your hair to hold his nose. "Ow!"

Laughing softly, you laid back down on his chest, your hand also resting on it.

"Why did you push me off?" Camilo asked, looking down at you with sad but playful eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't know it was you. Plus, you were suffocating me." You told him.

"Nah, you just don't like my hugs, you anti-hugger." He huffed, frowning slightly.

"I never said that." You objected. "Like I said, I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry."

You played with his yellow ruana and buried your head more into his chest. "I like your hugs..."

He noticed as you played with his ruana and smirked. "Hey, (Y/N). You see this?" He also held up his ruana.

"Yeah? What about it?" You asked, confused about where he was going with this.

"Boyfriend material."

...

"Goodbye, Camilo." You stood up and pulled him up with you.

"Wait, what?" He laughed, almost tumbling over.

You went behind him and pushed him towards the door. "You're done. Leave. Goodbye."

"You're just mad that you can't accept the fact that my ruana's made with 100% boyfriend material." He shrugged, still laughing.

Opening the door, you stared up at him and pointed towards it. "Bye."

He pouted his lip and looked at you with sad puppy eyes. "Will you at least think about it?"

"Think about what?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You know..." He widened his eyes and looked you in the eye.

You squinted your eyes at him, thinking of what to say next. "Sure, I'll think about it."