Thirteen

|| BOREUM ||

Our first fight... Romantic, right?

Wrong. I've never wanted to wrap my precious fingers around someone's neck so tightly until now.

I don't even remember what even happened. One second we were talking through the phone like normal people and the next second he was treating me like that. Maybe he isn't the gentleman I thought he was.

I quickly recovered from the "stomach flu" and headed back to the lodge just in time for the yachting adventure that was planned. Of course, Hyukjae went ahead and rented out a several million-dollar vacation yacht just for us to drive out to.

Throwing on some skimpy clothes for the humid weather and some sunglasses, we head down to the private airport where we're led to a small jet, barely fitting all of us. And obviously, I sat on the other side of the plane, away from the three people I forbade myself to be around for the moment. Bitna, Hyukjae, and Hyunjin.

When the plane arrives after a few minutes to a Vancouver airport, we take another car down to the Bay of Georgia where a pearl white yacht awaited us. "What do you guys think, impressive or what?" Hyukjae grins cockily.

"Dude, this thing is like, 10 times bigger than my family's yacht. How much was it?" Do Jaemoon asks in his typical frat boy voice. Are we surprised that a shitty multi-millionaire like him thinks this is the biggest boat he's ever seen? Wait till he sees my family's summer cruiser.

We enter the boat where I take off my denim shorts and white t-shirt, revealing the olive green bikini I wore underneath. Bitna wears a full-body suit but keeps her shirt on. I would judge on a usual basis but I was still nervous that she might push me into the water when no one was looking so I kept to myself.

"There's still a small surprise for the bachelor..." Pyeon Sungchin says cheekily, just as around 6 provocative women jump onto the yacht as well. Oh my god. They ordered strippers for Hyukjae. With Bitna here.

How evil. I should've thought of that. "There's a girl for each of us boys!" Sunghchin exclaims as each of the groomsmen, besides Hyunjin, gather to the side of the strippers.

A girl starts to give a lap dance to Hyukjae as I turn away in boredom, heading over to the interior where I grab myself a glass of champagne and drink onto it dearly.

I quietly observe the party outside, watching Bitna try to hide her sour face as Hyukjae mindfully enjoys himself and his friends cheer him on. But I was paying special attention to him. He wasn't enjoying himself at all. That makes two of us.

His chest glistens under the sunshine as I bite down on my lip. If I wasn't mad at him right now I probably would have been all up on him just like one of those strippers. But for now, I will remain bitter and ignore him.

A girl enters the room, and she instantly says hello to me. I remove my sharp expression and replace it with a smile, greeting her in English.

She silently gets herself a drink as we both stand together in the awkward tension. She breaks the silence. "Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" She asks sweetly.

"Oh, thank you," I say in return, smiling dearly at her. I thought the small talk was over and that she was going to leave, but I could tell by the small look on her face that she had something on her mind. "Is everything alright?" I ask.

She looks at me in guilt. "I'm sorry to ask, but do you happen to be the bride?"

A lightbulb dings above my head as I try not to smile on her face. I take a glance at Hyunjin, who was talking to one of the girls with a pleasant look on his face. Fine, two can play this game. "Yeah. I am."

She gasps a little bit. "I'm so sorry. I already feel iffy about doing gigs at bachelor parties, and it's even worse when the bride is watching. Should I back off? I probably should." She says in pity.

I smile slightly, sighing. "This yacht is so big, and with so many rooms. I tried a little bit harder on myself today because I thought that Hyukjae and I could possibly have some alone time. But of course, the groomsmen pull something like this."

She pats my shoulder, pouting her lower lip. "I can't possibly make you leave now that we're already on the water... But you can help me with something else." She raises an eyebrow as I whisper into her ear. She nods quietly before venturing outside for Hyukjae. I chug my drink down before heading up the interior of the boat where a simple bedroom lay.

I wait patiently, strolling around the room until I hear a thumped of steps escape closer towards me until the door bursts open, revealing a distressed Hyukjae. "Boreum? What are you doing here?"

Showtime, baby. I walk behind him where I lock the door. "Wait a second..." He starts to trail off as I place my chest against his, looking up at him with loving eyes.

"I can't hold it in any longer, Hyukjae. I want you, badly." I say, batting my eyelids. I can see something in his face flicker. He was holding back, resisting. But I know damn well he wants me.

He chuckles a little bit, backing away. "C'mon, Boreum. I can't do this. You're my fiance's sister..." He says as I pout lightly. I grab onto his hands, placing them on my breasts. "We both know it's wrong, but is that really going to stop us?"

I can see it coming. A sly smirk appears on his face. "Oh, this is going to be fun." He says before pushing me onto the bed.