Fourteen

The place is packed with rich and high-status people, models, makeup artists, designers, photographers, and more

The place is packed with rich and high-status people, models, makeup artists, designers, photographers, and more. Jay is currently busy doing his makeup and Haneul just stands awkwardly waiting behind him.

He's been so quiet after what happened yesterday, his face shows an obvious moody look and how exhausted he is but Haneul didn't want to mention it.

"Jay-shi, let's do your hair now." the hairstylist calls for him. He nods his head, standing from the make-up chair.

He spins his body to her, looking at her weirdly.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm supposed to ask you, what should I do?" Haneul looks at him.

"Just go and walk around, you don't have to do anything."

"Really?"

He hummed as a response before walking away.

She looks to her surroundings, examining them as she walks around. She yawns, feeling a little tired since yesterday she didn't sleep. She gets to sleep 2 hours right before the time she needs to go to work which honestly sucks.

She's wearing the clothes Jay bought for her, a simple black satin button-up shirt and a black thigh-length skirt. He advised her to be formal, so she ties her hair up in a bun nicely while wearing a pair of high heels. She's not used to wearing high heels, but she can confirm that it makes her appearance 10 times better.

It's a little uncomfortable to walk on 5-inch heels, but she tries her best to walk elegantly.

Yesterday...

I didn't swallow a single pill at all.

Yet I didn't feel any pain in my heart...

She puts her palm to her chest, feeling her heartbeats.

Pretty normal.

Is the medication is the one that makes me feel in pain?

"Haneul noona!" a voice called out for her from distance making her realize from pondering. She lifts her gaze, searching for the owner of the voice.

That cheeky boy, Sunoo.

Haneul shows him a small smile, walking in his direction.

He's holding a glass of juice in his left hand, with his right hand waving to her right next to a buffet of food.

"Hello, noona. I call you noona, is that alright?" he confirms once she arrives in front of him.

"Of course."

"Hey, remember me?" another voice spoke out.

She spins her head next to him, wait... It's the