CHAPTER 10: Battle of 8/3 - Rewriting Tomorrow

A/N: Happy Holidays and welcome to the tenth chapter, everyone! Thank you so much to all who so generously gave me their votes and feedback 🥰🥰

SO! We've finally reached the second half of the Toman vs. Moebius Arc and we're finally at the double-digits! (ノ'ヮ')ノ*:✧*̥˚✧・゚ I, for one, consider it a memorable accomplishment for having churned out 10 chapters before this year ended (given my terrible, terrible history of updating only, like, once a year), and to mark this truly monumental number our darling second male lead will finally make his appearance! I think some of ya'll already know who it is, and while most of us can't stand love triangles I swear it's going to be really significant for the plot (especially in the future arcs).

Now I'm not gonna keep you anymore. Here's my humble lil year-end gift for all of you (*'︶'*)╯💖 Sending all my love to everyone not spending their holidays with their toxic relatives! Ya'll are doing great and I see you 💖

For this chapter's tidbits:

A Kozuka is a decorative handle for a knife.

An Obi is a decorative sash or belt used to tie a kimono or yukata together around the waist.

A little caution before you proceed: this chapter is violent as hell and littered with mentions of blood. It's also pretty long so don't hesitate to take breaks in between! 💓 Get comfy and stay hydrated, 'cause I think you're gonna need it with the other surprise I have in store for ya'll in celebration for our first double-digit chapter (and whoever gets the reference I snuck in there deserves a whole-ass five stars ✨✨).

Reiya's only beginning to rewrite history, but that isn't to say she has yet to make her mark. Like the moon affecting the tides, her actions, her words...have already begun to stir fate.

﹌﹌﹌﹌

〖 Chapter Ten 〗

Chapter Ten

Battle of 8/3:
Rewriting Tomorrow

﹌﹌﹌﹌

What was supposed to be one of the best nights of her life was rapidly becoming a nightmare.

It began with the cold and sudden rain, ending their not-date much earlier than planned. At first, Emma didn't think it was necessarily a bad turn after such a fun night, as she'd already manage to attain what she truly wanted out of it – to have some quality time with Draken.

They played all kinds of games together, ate all kinds of festival junk together. And, contrary to his patent and primary disapprovals, Draken had willingly indulged her. He got each of them an umbrella at the first signs of rainfall. Cool, dependable Draken. Emma suffered not a single drop underneath his watchful gaze.