CHAPTER 14 (1/2): A Three-way Foray

A/N: Welcome all to the 14th Chapter of Cherry Jade! 💓🌸✨

So only one of you (namely DarkAngelLida from FFNET) cared to give me their two cents on my MitsuYuzu ship proposal last chapter, which isn't very Hapi Hapi Hapi of you guys *side-eyes ya'll* but I guess that's only fair enough. They're one of the not-so-popular pairings to begin with in the fandom and as much as I adore these two, them being a couple wasn't really in my original plans. I also agree with what DarkAngelLida shared about how we already have three main couples I'm doin' the work on so while it kinda stings...I'm gonna have to let MistuYuzu go *sighs and nudges Mitsuya back into Reiya's not-harem* (but who knows? Maybe I'll let MitsuYuzu have their something more in some other timeskip 😉😉)

And we're back to 2005! The mini intermission arc was fun but I missed my babygirl Rei 🥺😞🥺 and we're on to some really fun times starting with this chapter, where Reiya learns some unexpected facts about her stepdaddy, BAJIEMMA FRIENDSHIP!!!!, and Mikey develops a crush 💗✨

For this chapter's tidbits:

An Exploratory Laparotomy or Ex Lap, is an open abdominal surgical procedure for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment, and can be performed either electively or emergently. In Draken's case it's definitely the latter. I don't think Kiyomasa (the complete amateur thank God) got any of his organs when he stabbed him. It was never clarified anyway and Draken would've died in seconds just like Reiya did if that was the case, but I'd like to think that the trauma surgeons didn't just look at his stab wound and go "Yeah we just need to stitch this up". They totally would've checked if he sustained any internal damage before stitching him up and clearing him of any hurdles.

Tokkō-fuku, literally translated as "special attack clothing", is the name of the elaborately embroidered jumpsuit uniforms our favorite delinquents wear.

BTW! Exciting announcement #1: I've added some graphics in the previous chapters! Some GIFS and strips of manga panels I put together to add a bit of visual to the scenarios, and I bid those who hadn't seen it yet to check it out! (So if you happened to download this story I advise you to download it again ^^). You don't have to of course but just know it'll always be accessible for your curiosity.

Exciting announcement #2!!!: Always, All ways readers rejoice!!! The second installment, Carnelian Sky, is now officially available ✨✨ As promised it's twice as long than Moonlit Obsidian, twice as steamy and twice as sweet 💓 I'm hoping to beat the "Mikey Worst Boyfriend" allegations with that one so if you wanna get into some type of ReiJiro feels with none of the main story's stress, you know where to find it 😉

﹌﹌﹌﹌

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara