An explanation

POV:Author 

As you hugged your mother, Alma had a sad expression and the rest of the family was still confused.You and your mother proceeded to leave but before you could go through the door someone placed their hand on your shoulder.It was Bruno.He looked at you with sad hazel eyes and tried to give you a small smile.

''Take your time.I'm sorry that this got out of hand.'', he stated.You nod and give him a smile in return.''Thank you'', you said.

You and your mother were now on your way home.You really didn't want to make the situation worse but you wanted to know what Alma and your mother had experienced.Now your mother was walking beside you, holding your hand and her head held low.

''Mama?I'm sorry that I'm asking but what happened between you and Alma?'', you started and tried to figure out through your mothers body language if she was fine with it.She squeezed your  hand tight.

''Y/n, Alma and me aren't actual sisters.When I was 3-4 years old my parents died in a terrific accident.My soon to be father, Hernando, took me in.That's when I was a part of Alma's family.We weren't blood related, but that didn't matter to us.We were inseparable.Alma and I were like two pieces stuck together, unable to break.But one day that changed.Alma left the house to apparently watch a festival.I stayed at home because of our father.He was getting sick, and he couldn't be alone for too long.

But when Alma came back, she told me about a man that she had met.He was the love of her life.I hadn't seen her so happy in ages.I was happy for her but that meant that she was going to leave the family to start another.I tried convincing her otherwise but that just angered her.And then the day came where she left.I was so sad and our father was too sick to even realize that she was gone.Sometimes he'd call out for Alma but she was never there.

When I was in the village I heard that Alma had gotten triplets, Julieta, Peppa and Bruno.She left my family, our family for another.I was so heartbroken.And that worsened when our father passed away.I wanted to tell Alma about his death, even if we had problems she had the right to know.So I went and told her the news.Alma was just as distraught as I was but for some reason she blamed me.That I was a curse and that I should never come back to her.

After all of that I decided to start my own new family.I met your father and then we made you.Our little angel.''

You listened to her all the way to your house, it was a sad story.You didn't know that your mother had gone through this.The atmosphere got even sadder because of this.Your mother opened the front door and said,''After that day, we weren't sisters anymore.''

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry that the chapter is so short, this was mainly an explanation and I'm also currently writing the next one, I'll make sure that the chapter also comes out today!

-Author snake