The future

POV: almost dead y/n

Finally, after what had felt like hours Bruno and I had made it upstairs.It felt like I was literally dying.But somehow Bruno was looking just fine.How did he not at least look exhausted?Okay, he almost always looks tired but still.I sat down on the floor and closed my eyes.Bruno just laughed at me and walked past.I slowly got up and followed him.Now we were in a huge room with sand and rocks everywhere.He told me to sit down and so I did.

He took salt and drew a circle with it.He did some other stuff like setting a little pile of wood or leaves on fire.Now he also sat down in front of me.He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.Bruno slightly blushed but shook it off.

''It's better if you uh, hold onto me.For um safety'', he said while offering his hands.I look down at them and place my hands in his.He closed his eyes again for a few seconds and when he opened them they started glowing an emerald green color.I was fascinated.I've never seen something like that before.Around us formed a circle of sand.Suddenly the sand formed scenarios?There was..me?I was sitting on the ground crying.And holding something.I couldn't tell what it was until my hand slowly opened.There was a necklace.Wait, it was my mother's necklace!Why was I holding it?

In front of my vision self, a small rock was formed.What did this mean?

''Bruno, what does this mean?'', I asked confused.

''I-I don't know?Everything is full of chaos!'', he answered while lowering his head.Suddenly another scenario came up.It was me again but this time with someone else?

''Ah your uh, fighting someone?Or talking?Oh oh that's me!Wait what?Wait are we fighting?!'', Bruno said getting more and more confused.

''What?Fighting?!''

''No no, we are embracing?Maybe hugging?''

''WHICH ONE IS IT?''

''Hugging hugging!Wait we are getting closer to each other..It's an emotional hug?Wait are we-'', before Bruno could finish his sentence the sand fell to the ground.Bruno got red.And with red I mean tomato red.What did he see?

''What did we do Bruno?Uh is everything alright?-'', I asked concerned.

''Yea yea uh.We uh.Hug.An emotional hug.Yea.'', he said while being yet again a nervous wreck.What happened?He got up and wiped the sand off of him.

''Well uh.I got to go.Bye.'', he said and walked away.''Excuse me?I don't even know where we are, you can't just leave me here!'', I said with an attitude.He can't just let me stay here!I first of all need food and second of all, I could die here!Okay that was a bit dramatic, but still.I got up and followed him as good as I could.But he just kept on walking faster and faster.What has gotten into him?

When we reached the bottom he opened the door and let me out first.Now we were standing awkwardly in front of Bruno's door.

''What's wrong?Did I do something wrong in the future?'', I ask.

''No no, it's just..Never mind, you'll find out anyways.I uh.Need to get back to my rats.Adios.'', he said and walked away.This time I didn't follow him.What did I do to make him act like this?

--------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT A/N! I won't be at my house for like two days so I won't be able to post the next chapter for now, so here is this rather short chapter for all my readers!

I hope that I will soon be able to write the next chapters.

-Author snake