Overhearing

POV: Dolores

I widened my eyes.Did Bruno really just say that to Abuela?I never knew that he would do that.I thought he was too nervous or too scared to do so.I sat up in my bed and looked towards my window.The sun was shining.Many people had already woken up from their slumber.I could hear multiple people talking and opening their eyelids.Then I heard him.Mariano.My true love.

He got up and yawned.Then he took a brush and combed his hair.I loved his beautiful hair.Now he was starting his poetry again.I couldn't wait to marry him!I got up and started walking to my wardrobe.What should I wear today?I got out a nice yellow orange red dress,that almost looked the same to my usual one that I always wore.Then I took my red hair band and put it on.

I could hear Bruno panicking and trying to feed his rats.I walked into the kitchen to see Bruno sitting on the counters.

"Tío Bruno?Why are you so nervous?You told Abuela what she needed to hear.",I said.He looked at me surprised but then probably remembered that my gift was literally hearing.He jumped off the counter and looked at me with nervous eyes.

"Dolores..I don't know what to do anymore.I saw..A vision.It was about me and well,y/n.",Bruno started.I raised an eyebrow.

"Y/n?You mean the person that came here last dinner with their mother?Oh,what was it about?",I asked.Since the dinner we hadn't heard of y/n nor their mother again.Probably because Abuela and Maria had a problem with each other.I looked at Bruno confused.He got flustered and his cheeks started to show a slight red tint.What is it this time?

"Well..Let's just say it was unexpected.But now Abuela is probably mad at me!You know,because of the discussion..",he answered while lowering his head.I walked over to him and pat his shoulder.

"Tío, don't you worry.Abuela will only be mad for a short while I promise."I smiled at him and he gave a weak smile in return.I still questioned myself why he got to flustered.I just shrugged it off and started getting the plates out for breakfast.
.
.

POV:Y/n

I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the damn exit.I tried leaving but it was like Casita didn't let me!Casita I would like to leave and get back to my mother,thank you very much.I continued walking when I suddenly ended up in the kitchen.How did I get here?

I saw Bruno standing there while petting a rat.Was that his pet rat?It looked adorable!Dolores came in and saw me.She looked at me and then at Bruno.Then she made a weird pip noice.And walked away.What was that?I walked over to Bruno and he was surprised and confused why I was still here.

"Bruno?Um I cant find the exit.And I have a feeling that Casita is making me walk in circles!",I said while angrily looking at the moving tiles on the floor.

"Oh,uh.I can if you want-I don't know show you the-",before Bruno could finish Abuela entered the room.Bruno looked quickly to the floor and was very nervous.Did I miss something?Alma gave him a small glare and walked towards Dolores.

"Thank you Dolores for making the breakfast table!",she said and kissed Dolores on the cheeks.Dolores smiled and nodded.Now almost every family member came in.Mirabel was talking with Louisa about relaxing at the river after breakfast,Isabella was walking with her mother in arms into the room,Pepa and Félix walked in with Antonio while he was playing with his tiger plushie.Camilo came in with Kyo.Both of them were running after each other while laughing.

Before Kyo could catch Camilo,he fell down and Kyo too.Camilo got red and Kyo just laughed at him while also blushing a bit.Those two are such love birds.They both got up and continued to run around.Alma finally noticed my presence.

"Y/n?What are you doing here?",she asked.

"Oh uh!Well-",I got interrupted.

"They were here for breakfast!Bruno invited them.",Dolores said while grinning at me.

"He did?I meant,yea!He did.", I answered nervously.Alma nodded and smiled.She took my hand and took me to the breakfast table.Everyone was already sitting down.The only seats left were next to Félix and..Bruno.

Dolores speed walked over to the seat next to Félix and so I only had one option.What was Dolores's plan?

—————————————————
(A/N)! Heyyy, sorry that I kind of disappeared lmao I was very busy the last few days.So here is finally the 10th chapter(?).I hope you readers enjoy!

-Author snake