The future

POV: Y/n.

I slowly woke up,stretching my back.The sun was shining through the window.My eyes were searching the other side of the bed,but no one seemed to be there.I got up.

"Hmm,apparently he's already up",I was thinking about where he could be.I went downstairs and great Casita.I walk into the kitchen and see Julieta.I greet her too.

"Good morning Julieta,do you know where Bruno is?",I ask.She nods her head."He's probably in his temple,doing another vision.Give him some time",she smiles and stuffs an arepa into my mouth.I chuckle and start eating the arepa.I walked over to the several couches,Kyo and Camilo sitting on it.They we're cuddling with each other,they must have fallen asleep together.How cute.

Kyo was playing with Camilo's hair while being asleep.The sight was adorable.I giggled and walked past them,now being at the dining table.Mirabel,Luisa and Isabella we're placing down the dishes and foods.Dolores and Mariano were messing around and laughing.

Three years after my mother had died,me and Bruno married.Now I was a madrigal myself.Y/n madrigal.Everything was so beautiful.Me and Bruno had a great relationship.Bruno would always be tired of visions and come all sleepy towards me and ask for cuddles.It was an adorable sight.I loved him so incredibly much.

I knocked on his door and it opened up itself.I look up and had almost forgotten how many stairs this man needed to climb just for a simple vision.And so,I started climbing.

(After about an hour)

At this point I was completely sweating.How did this man have the energy to climb all of these stairs??As soon as I got to his vision room,I opened the door.

And there he was.The man that I was madly inlove with and happily married to.After he opened his eyes he directly smiled at me.I smiled back at him.

Bruno stood up and hugged me."Mi Amor!",he said excitedly.I chuckled and kisses his forehead."Hello love",I replied.We continued talking and walked back downstairs.With him it wasn't as hard anymore.He always helped me and treated me lovely.

Even if he had married years ago,sometimes we still get a bit nervous around each other.But his face when he's flustered is adorable,so I don't have anything against it,nor does he.

I loved him so much.

-E n d -

——————————————————
AUTHORS NOTEE!

Heyoo!Its been a while!!I just thought that I would add a small chapter to this fanfic as the perfect happy ending!It could be that I have fallen inlove too.I know it's complicated,but you'll get through it,I promise.

Have a great rest of your lives :) .

Author:

-snake.