The discussion

POV: Bruno

There was no way.In the vision..There's no way we-..Or maybe we did?Dios mio, I don't even know them that good yet and then this happens!Every single time something bad happens when I read a vision!Well..It wasn't particularly a bad vision.What am I talking about?!Of course it was, I don't even know y/n yet but I saw a vision of us..well..Gosh this is so overwhelming.I haven't seen this type of vision in ages, especially with me and someone else in it.

I sat down in a chair and put on my hood, covering my face with it.I could feel the heat on my cheeks.This is a disaster..I don't want this.Or do I?Dios mio, I don't know!But maybe it's not going to be that bad after all.I mean, y/n seems to be kind.And they don't look bad too..What am I thinking?!Stop thinking that way Bruno!

Suddenly, I heard a door open.Please don't tell me it's Y/n I don't want them seeing me like this.I look up and see Abuela.She looked tired and sad.She gave me a weak smile and sat down next to me.What happened?

''Abuela?What's wrong?You look tired.Did you not sleep enough?'', I asked concerned.

''Si mi hijo, I didn't sleep well.I thought about Maria a lot.You know, y/n's madre.'', she answered while lowering her head slightly.

''You see, I did something bad back then.I wasn't a good sister for Maria.And I regret that till this day.''Wait, sisters?Wouldn't that make y/n and me-COUSINS?!Oh no, no, no, no, no.

''Sisters?'', I asked.Please don't be sisters, please don't be sisters.Wait why do I care?It's not like uh y/n and I have anything weird planned or something-..

''Well, not really sisters.We aren't blood related so Maria isn't really a Madrigal, nor y/n.'', she answered.Phew, that was close.Again, WHY DO I CARE?I-..No stop thinking like that Bruno.I could feel my cheeks getting warm again.STOP BRUNO!

''But I still wasn't a good person towards her.I only did it for the family!'', she said with sadness in her eyes.''And I love my family.''

''But wasn't she also technically your family?'', I asked with an eyebrow raised.I know nothing goes over family, but that didn't mean having to ruin another.She looked slightly irritated for some reason.What did I do now?

''She was family.But not anymore.She hurt my family.And I decided to leave hers.We are not and never will be again a family!She cursed us and probably Mirabel too!Even if Mirabel kind of got a door, that doesn't mean that she has a power.And Maria is the reason why she doesn't have one.'', Abuela said.So that's how she saw Mirabel?As a curse?

''Excuse me?So you see Mirabel only as a curse?Or as 'being cursed', just because she's 'different' from us?How dare you speak of her like that?!'', I said, now also angry.I stood up from my seat.

''Even if we said we forgave you, does not mean you should be acting up again.We already lost each other once.And I'm making sure that that doesn't happen again.But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't try keeping the family together, only because someone is already doing the job.If you will excuse me now, I need to feed my rats.'', I said and turning my back towards her.I walked quickly into the kitchen grabbing some fajitas and running back into my room.

Did I really just say that?Dios mio.What had gotten into me?Abuela will be so mad at me now!I just hope that she will maybe forget about this.Oh gosh..

.

.

POV: Abuela Alma

How could Bruno say such a thing to his own mother?!We had just gotten together and now he's pulling a scene again.I just wished that he could see how I see the world sometimes.He just doesn't understand what I mean.I just wanted a family.My family.

Maybe I was too hard on them again?I don't know..I just don't want to lose them.

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N!) Sorry that the chapter is a bit short again, if you didn't notice yet I have an Alma hate club. Anyways I hope you still enjoyed and I hope that I write more tomorrow!

-Author snake