Breakfast time!

POV: Y/n

We were now all sitting together at the table.Bruno was surprised that I sat next to him.I smiled at him and he nervously smiled back and then quickly turned his head in the other direction.Was he just nervous or did I do something wrong?Alma got up from her seat.

"Before we start,I just want to say thank you for all the people that had helped with the re-build of Casita.I know how hard it was.And now our home is finally truly here.",she said.Everyone nodded but Bruno looked to the ground.Alma noticed and decided to continue.

"And I am so thankful that mi hijo is back,Brunito.",she added.

Bruno looked up surprised and confused.Alma knew that that would be his reaction.She walked over to him and hugged him.Bruno was speechless.

"I missed you mi hijo",she whispered.

"I missed you too mamá",Bruno answered and hugged her tightly back.After that we continued the breakfast.

Since Julieta,the mother of Mirabel,was an amazing cook the food was delicious!I tried taking an arepa but Bruno wanted to take one at the same time.Our hands touched.Bruno quickly took the hand away and avoided eye contact.I just nervously giggled.What had gotten into him?

''Uh Bruno?I wanted to ask..If I maybe did something-'', I whispered to him but Alma started to speak before I could finish.I didn't want to interrupt her.

''Uh there seems to be a small problem but do not worry!Continue eating!'', she said nervously and headed outside.One of Antonio's little animal friends, a bird, flew in threw a window.Antonio's jaw slightly dropped.

''The mother of Y/n is here!'', he said excitedly.But his excitement turned into worry.

''My friend says Abuela and the mother of y/n are fighting!''

.

.

POV:Bruno

Everybody in the room turned over to y/n.They looked embarrassed.Y/n got up from their seat and so did Antonio.Why was Maria fighting with Abuela?Antonio and y/n ran outside and then I also got up, running after them.We could see Maria and Abuela standing near the front door.Maria was yelling, but Abuela tried to calm her down.

''Maria, please!Can't we have a normal talk?'', Abuela said.

''All that I will be giving you is a punch if you don't tell me where my child is!'', Maria answered.Wow, aggressive.

When Maria turned over towards us she saw y/n.Then she ran towards them.

"My child!What did they do to you?Did they hurt you?",she asked and placed her hands on both of their cheeks.

"Mamá,I'm fine!I came over because um..Bruno invited me to breakfast and I didn't want to be impolite..So I agreed.",Y/n answered.Maria sighed out of relief.

Y/n still looked embarrassed.How cute.What?Bruno no.That isn't how you should think!Dios mio.Y/n thanked Abuela for the breakfast and then took their leave with their mother.

This breakfast was interesting.But isn't it always interesting with y/n?GOD BRUNO STOP!

———————————————————
(A/N)!! Heyy I FINALLY got a chapter done.I'm sorry that I kinda disappeared..Again.But!Here is the new chapter.Since school has started I won't be able to post as much.I'll try getting at least a little chapter done at the end of the week or just whenever.So this is the chapter for this week.Maybe at the weekend another will come.I'm not sure yet.So yea.And thank you so much for so many reads!!!I can't believe I got this far!Thank you all,so so much.

-Author snake