Chapter 1:The Day it All Began

"My beloved child, I hope you grow up well. Be strong for you will be encountering many challenges that will test your faith. There is nothing in this world that you should be afraid of. Just listen to your heart and your destiny will guide you." I can hear someone speaking...Is it mom?... no.

Huh? What is that?... the woman before my eyes gave me something.

I can't clearly see her face, Who is she? my surroundings are really blurry I can't even see what she gave me.

There was also someone beside her, I can tell that they're both wearing a smile on their faces. Just who are these people?--

Ugh! I suddenly felt someone shaking my body, and it made me come to my senses.

♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘♦◘

"Reanna!...Re-an-na!" I can hear my mom shouting at me as I woke up.

"Mom! Why so early?" I ask as I rub my eyes.

"Early? You're gonna be late for school. Get up and get dressed, I already prepared breakfast."

"Okay okay, I got it!" I pouted.

As I get dressed, I noticed the pendant that my mom gave to me. I was really curious about it. She told me that she got it for me when I was still a baby. I wonder where she bought it, It looks pretty and I want to give her something like that too. How can I? This pendant looks really expensive.

"Reanna!! Hurry up! Rey is waiting for you!"

Oh! Rey is already there... Geez! mom always scold me. But I would'nt blame her for that, I know that she just does that for my sake anyway, that's what I love about her the most ♥. She's very caring and gentle... at times.

As for Rey he's my childhood friend, the one that's always there for me and I'm glad that we both study in the same school. But it was quite useless when I found out that he's in a different section.

"Good morning Reanna!" Rey greets me, wearing a smile on his face.

"Good morning!" I replied as I went outside with him.

"Be safe and be good at school." Mom said while waving goodbye to us as we leave the house. I waved my hands back at her as I walked away.

______________________________________

I'm currently living in the kingdom of Elsiera and it is also where my school, "The Arisiera Academy" is. Magic is really common to us and we are all striving to become better magicians.

"Reanna, I heard that you will be studying in the special department too?" Rey asked me.

"Ye...Yes! But I don't know why, the principal just do whatever she wants. I mean, does she even know me? Why would she choose me to study in the special department? I don't even have a royal blood, I'm just a useless girl." I replied bluntly.

There are two departments in our school, the chemical department is where students study and train with artificial magic using spell books and chemicals. As for the special department, it's where students with royal blood within them study and train using their supernatural powers. Meaning the students in the special department have magical powers since they were born.

"You're not useless! But when we speak about having a royal blood, it does make sense." He startled me with those words. I knew that he can always make me feel better somehow.

"Thanks!" I said to him.

On our way to school, we saw people who are building houses using their magic to lift up heavy things. We also saw bakers who bake the dough while making the other baking tools move on their own! And most of all, people who are making medicines using the spells that they found from a spell book. It was quite a sight, magic can really do anything. It's pretty useful too.