Montage!

...

My name is Sukuna I used to be anthony but now here I am killing curses in my innate domain!

It has been 2 years since I've been inside izuku

First of all the system changed.

[Status]

Name: Sukuna Ryomen
Rank: Special Grade(BY NAME)
OA(Over All) Strength: 3 Fingers
Power: C (9)
Agility: D(9)
Durability: D(6)
Energy: C(7)
Skills:
ABSORBED.(He basically knows what his skills are)
OA Control: C(2)
Condition: Sealed Inside Izuku Midoriya. Fighting.
Metamorphosis Availability: One mouth and 2 eyes.

I could basically do a lot of things and second I now have access to 40% of the original sukuna's memories

I gotta say he was a Chad I mean at 30% I saw how he had s*x anytime he wanted but stopped after a few years since he got used to it and his libido was too much I also now knew how to do the tattoo thing he did apparently It actually allows me to channel curse energy and save it there I could also use it when izuku needs me for help and speaking of izuku

He became really depressed he didn't even eat a whole day back then but he stopped since he was hungry and he was a kid and I also learned that time is different at Komi's world because it has been 2 years here but I still go there to teach and I'm only at my 3rd day! So one year here is really short like 16 hours there.

But I've also decided to figure out how to change that so I don't have to wait a year for a single day but that's for next time..

*SPLAT*

Oh did I mention how I'm killing curses in my innate domain? Apparently this system doesn't have a dungeon function but a mob function
And the ranking is different the lowest used to be F but now it's H it and there used to be only S to X but now it's SSS to X makes it feel like DanMachi but the points are only till 10 each but it gets harder each time.

Anyways I'll just skip this year of training since this is a montage and the 4th wall is already breaking so to hell with it.

Izuku Age 7

So yeah izuku reached the age of 7 it was weird since I can see through what he sees now but I had to replace his eyes In his sleep he didn't feel any pain.... Probably... I don't know I just eyeballed it

Get it?

Well he thought it was a quirk so they had him check at the doctor but all they had was a long discussion on how izukus body is like a caterpillar his body would evolve but it will only give small boost not anything too powerful

The doctor who said that was Kyudai also known as All For One's b*tch

And I could tell he was lying since if izuku concentrated enough he could use a really nerfed version of scan it will allow him to see like an eagle but that's about it since I want to follow the Canon until I get too bored...

Nothing much happened this year except that izuku was having fun with his new eye's the little man would draw amazing stuff I didn't think he would get the precision of star platinum as he drew but it was a boring year.

Izuku Age 8

Alright I regret giving him good eye's so I could see what he was seeing THE CHILD BECAME AN ARTIST!! Not an actual artist but he could draw All Might really well

Now why would I regret it? Because explosion boy bullied izuku even more since he was jealous or annoyed it used to be just slight burns now it's actual scars of course I wouldn't let it stay and I would just heal it but it was annoying since thanks to some soul bullsh*t I could  feel half of the pain izuku was feeling because I gave him a part of me permanently yes the soul stuff exist in this world I mean look at the quirk One For All there are literally ghost in the quirk.

But over the year thank to Bakugo my Durability is at C(6) and thanks to my constant curse grinding I can now do the whole sukuna persona thing with tattoos and face get up and his memories we're at 70% which was annoying since I have to dream of killing people and going to war.

I also found out that the time in other world's I go to will be frozen now so I can go to Komi's world anytime I want but that's for another time.

Izuku Age 10

Alright 2 years passed I'm already at A or B in every stats and I'm at the strength of around 6-7 fingers which was awesome the system also got upgraded I have 2 stats systems now the original one with the Fingers and Letters ranking and the level system which only shows others levels not  actual numbers but colors....

Black: DEATH
Red:RUN OR DIE
Yellow: Run or Fight
Green: Fight
Grey: 2-3 Shots
White: One Shot

Now personally I think I'm at yellow since I can fight with a yellow equally how do I know this? Well buffed curses sukuna was really OP since when I summoned the same curse with the finger at that one episode where Itadori "Dies" it was on Yellow so it was a really long fight but my control was still at C so I couldn't have the max power of 6-7 Fingers cause if I did I would blow up this whole place because of the lack of control that's why I haven't used Malevolent Shrine yet since when I tried to it cracked the whole rib cave ceiling which made izuku scream and faint I didn't feel anything since I got a pain tolerance skill but i had a hard time since how the hell am I gonna practice my control over this!...

And I was worried about the kid...... Yeah no I wasn't I just healed the brat.

Izuku Age 14.

Finally....

ITS THE F*CKING DAY!

I COULDN'T EVEN USE THE WHOLE SYSTEM SINCE IT SAID THE STORY HASN'T STARTED YET SO I COULDN'T USE THE SHOP GACHA OR GO TO KOMI'S WORLD!!!!

I changed up this place since if the users of one for all saw this place they would think I'm a villain so I made it look like tanjiro's soul space which was like Gojo's eyes I also learned hoe to make curses on my own without the system so I created the soul entities Tanjiro had so I had actual company I also added a small estate just like Rengoku's but I had it floating  in the sky so it looked cool

Now all I have to do is wait for izuku to almost die thanks to All Might's training.