Plans.

Alright I'll continue writing chapters for this story the demon slayer world will be at least 5-6 chapters left

In order it will be

Dxd

BNHA

Komi(Kobayashi Mix)

Rezero

Then
Finally the group chat

But for now enjoy this s chapter with a new writing style I'm trying.

______________________________________

In a shrine in the middle of the swordsmith village there was a celebration being held, They we're celebrating the awakening of the protector of their land and the masters of the Spirits that we're guarding them.

But right now Sukuna was somewhere far from the celebration with a teen with multiple scars and weird haircut was bowing in front of him.

"Please Teach me!" Genya yelled as he bowed in a 90 degree angle while Sukuna just looked like he heard a joke but inside he was confused.

"Teach you what exactly?" Sukuna asked clearly confused by the request

"Too Control that curse energy the spirits talk about!" He replied leaving Sukuna in thought he wouldn't be in this world any longer due to the fact that his system updated his current stats and he was contented.

[Status]
Name: Ryomen Sukuna
Power Level: 500

It was more basic it wasn't dragon ball power level but more like all his stats combined he asked what was muzan's power level in his full strength and he amazed to see it was 800 but was surprised when sukuna was at the original sukuna was at 1200, He asked the system why the power level of the fingers we're uneven but the system replied saying not every finger has the same strength

But now he was in a dilemma should he teach Genya? Probably so he put his thoughts aside and looked at Genya before turning around.

"Follow me." He said making genya excited not knowing his training won't be normal

And meanwhile this was happening a beautiful pot appeared out of no where somewhere in the village.

Later

In a small clearing genya could be seen dodging the fist of a small sukuna doll(Think fo Amber's doll) one punch would break a bone but sukuna would heal him and slowly add curse energy to his body, And it was adapting quite well he doesn't know if it's because Genya eats demons or not.

He was about to go and help him again until he heard the sound of bells being rang

"W-what is that-" Genya asked but couldn't finished when he was immediately picked up by sukuna as they head towards the village which was being attacked by fish like demons which we're being held back by the 'Spirits' and not only the sentient ones who we're assigned to protect the village but other spirits which took the shape of many supernatural creatures such as kitsunes and small dragons and such.

But before sukuna could move our and look for more demons he was stopped when multiple blood slashes we're sent towards him

'Cleave'

They we're torn to bits and a menacing figure landed in front of sukuna

"Where the hell is that brat!" This was upper moon 5 Gyutaro his sister upper moon 6 was slain in the entertainment district and if it wasn't for him having a link with her and muzan informing him of her death he wouldn't know, He knew that a teen with red hair a strange mark and hanafuda earrings killed her and he knows he was in the village.

'So he's upper moon 5 in this world huh?' Sukuna sighed as he knew this fight would be annoying.

"So you're the spirit king?" Gyutaro asked as he gripped his sickles and looked at sukuna with anger.

He leaped towards sukuna aiming for his head but was instantly parried.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND EVERY GOD OUT THERE!" He yelled in rage ever since he found out the existance of sukuna and his 'spirits' he assumed that the gods we're real and placed his cruel fate on him and his sister he wasn't wrong but sukuna just raised his arms and two more came out of his back making him look like the original

"Let's go then!" Sukuna charged towards Gyutaro with his fist covered in black and red aura and punched him directly in the gut making a hole in it and launching gyutaro at the same time, He healed it mid air and released multiple slashes of blood from his body and aimed towards sukuna who kicked the ground creating a wall from it blocking the attack but breaking the wall.

He charged once again towards gyutaro while unleashing a barrage of attacked which gyutaro was hit point blank, And to the villagers who we're watching the felt relieved until Gyutaro started launching.

"YOU IDIOT YOU GOT WOUNDED BY MY BLOOD WITHOUT NOTICING!" He yelled towards sukuna who only kicked the wound on his second left arm and looked at Him

"That won't work on me kid." and so Gyutaro for the first time felt a chill on his back.

(Meanwhile in a dojo)

Obanai could be seen sitting In front of someone that looked similar to Hakuji but older this was his descendant and right now he was asking for help.

"Why us?" The descendant of Hakuji Teru asked Obanai

"You we're one of the families which we're blessed by the king of spirits and given the beads of protection."Obanai spoke

10 years before Yoriichi's death they visited the same village Hakuji was in but this time there we're many students and people lining up in a dojo watching a grown hakuji break twenty stacks of wood in one chop he smiled towards this but shocked when Hakuji saw him in his ghostly form and came towards him, He didn't say anything but bow and when he raised his head he felt weird and a prayer bead necklace was infront of him. What sukuna did was give him curse energy enough to pass on to his descendants and a prayer necklace each bead having a different ability from protection to healing.

"And so you want us to give you it making us vulnerable to the demons?" Teru asked Obanai who only nodded.

He sighed and stood up

"Follow me."

Chapter End

Schedule

2 or 3 chapters each week

Check out my Webnovel account and my story a dimensional Group as Kaigaku if you want