Hello There

...

Izuku's POV

I'm currently in class listening to the teacher but I was looking at the window since ever since I was a kid I had a good body I was strong of around 5 Me's which was a normal adult my vision is really precise I could draw almost anything like a photograph but it wasn't a quirk I was still Quirkless but I was thankful I could do something so I could be a hero!

But I've been having dream's like really weird dream's I sometimes dream of being in a place with an endless ocean and a vast sky with white figure's guiding me and sometimes fighting like I had 4 arms
And killing a pink haired person that looked like a high schooler with a swipe of my hand slashing his face in half.

I went to see a therapist once with a calming quirk he said it was probably my subconscious like the ocean being my mind and the little white figures being my instincts and me fighting was me fighting all the negativity I had and the last one was probably my negative emotions being erased but I think it was something else since every time I was angry or thinking of something negative I would always feel stronger for some reason..

I was cut out of my thought of my teacher saying the words I hoped didn't happen

"Midoriya is also applying for U.A"

Sukuna's POV

Those words we're really a kick starter since in a few hours I can do something fun

I found a way to give izuku mental training and information for the future using the original Sukuna's memories and foreshadowing that once he gets One For All he would see me and finally make a Deal with me!

Why do you ask? Since I want to make an epic introduction! I've been practicing how to greet him and the OFA users!

Wait...

I sound like Veldora

Meh.

*BOOM*

FINALLY!

I looked through Izuku's eyes and he was running while calcuting the his movements towards Bakugo!

*Ding!*

It is almost time for Izuku's Training!

Unlocked
Gacha!
Skills Given!
Thread Manipulation(Rui)
For successfully waiting patiently and nicely the user will be given an extra gift and 3 Gacha Spins!

GIFT
.
.
.
.
.
Over All Control Has been Upgraded to S+!

Note
You cannot level up you're control until the system is upgraded to the next stage.

Sorry izuku but I've beenwaiting for the Gacha for a long time!

"Use all my Gacha Spins!"

*DING*

I saw 3 wheels appear they all span and multiple names like the byakugan.Breathing manual. Infinity.
And other stuff can be seen but they all stopped after a few seconds.

[CONGRATULATIONS]

You have been given..

Instinct!

You can feel danger coming even before it happens! And you now have inhance senses when it comes too any Ill intent!

Example:
Spider Man. Inosuke. Akaza.

Tsukoyomi

You are able to bring a person to a state of illusion! Where you rule everything!

NOTE:
This will use A huge amount of Curse Energy to use without the Sharingan

Curse Passive!

You can gather curse energy without needing to have Negative Emotions but it isn't as much.

Izuku Midoriya will be inhanced but he will not be able to use Curse Energy

Well this is good.

"AGH!!!!"

And izuku is already crying infront of All might

Now all I have to do Is wait....

TIME TO HIBERNATE!

Not even 2 days later...

"NGHHHH!!!!!"

"HEY! HEY! HEY! THIS FRIDGE HERE IS MIGHTY COMFY!"

Do I have to watch him train....

You know what I have S rank contorl can't I just make my brain see it like the show as a montage.

[Yes.]

Wait you're Sentient!?!

[No the user has to upgrade the system for it to be sentient

Please imagine it like Alexa.]

Oh....wait this isn't like one of those fanfics where the Main Character dates his own system right!?!

Meanwhile with the author..

(Credits to my Lovely Sister)

Author: Yes.

Chapter end

Normal chaps would be 500-1500 words since this is more like the konosuba of wattpad where it's all comedy

2000 words if I'm not lazy