YOSHA!

Hello! It is I the author of this scuffed fanfic I'm proud to say im finally starting summer vacation so expect more chapters then normally but anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will check the poll again soon so go vote!

--------------

"UMAI!"

"Rengoku-Sama! Please don't move that much!"

In the mountains a building surrounded by wisteria tree's a man with one arm half his face being covered with bandages the same could be said about well every part of his body was eating energetically even though he has just woken up from a coma, This was the Flame Hashira Rengoku Kyojuro he was barely able to survive his encounter with Upper Moon 3 who was able to split himself to multiple parts(As I said no demons will change they all just moved above the ranks so Gyutaro and Daki aren't one but Daki was still able to overwhelm Uzui and the gang but that's gonna be another chapter) If it wasn't for the fact that every time he would split himself the demon would get weaker but Kyojuro even with that knowledge almost lost his life if he didn't have the tanto that was passed down in every generation in his family. Said tanto was currently strapped around his chest since it was the only thing keeping his body intact until it fully heals if he even removes the tanto from contact with him he would fall apart and die.

"It is quite alright Goto! As long as this doesn't get remove from my chest it would be alright! But... I have to ask where is my arm?" Kyojuro spoke and asked the Kakushi beside him Goto

"Ano.... Rengoku-Sama you're Left arm is currently in a sealed room surrounded by objects given by the Sorcerers in the SwordSmith village to help preserve it so we could eventually reattach it."Goto replied and yes there are Sorcerers they weren't made for combat based they mostly have the duty of creating items that could help the corps one of those items we're invented in the end of the Sengoku Era where the son of one of the blacksmiths had his hands cut of when he visited the closest village accused of being a blacksmith for said villages enemies whne he came home he brought his decapitated hands in a cradle back home with hope that one of the sorcerers could fix it the rest was history.

"I see!"

"RENGOKU-SAMA!! PLEASE DON'T MOVE!!"

And they started bickering again while Goto had to call more of the Kakushi to stop Kyojuro from getting up

Meanwhile in a certain cave

Sukuna's POV

[Good Morning Host! It is time for you to be unsealed a beam of light will escape from you're cave and please look over your inventory for the quest rewards and a bonus!]

"Thank God! If it wasn't for the fact that the original was used to loneliness I would be brain dead right now! Anyways system what are the rewards in the inventory?"

[Inventory]

Rewards:

Random Blood Demon Art(Shockwave Control)

Random Breathing Manual(Stone Breathing)

2 Fingers

Bonus!

Calculate:

Calculate everything as you are in battle the chance of dying or winning the chance of your attack landing or missing and many other aspects sometimes even predicting where or when the enemy will strike!

"Damn! That's useful! Alright system integrate the rewards and since the breathing manual is well a manual time to read!"

(Integration Beginning and unsealing complete!)

BANGGGGGGGG!!!!!

"DAMN IT MY EYES MY FOUR EYES AHHH!!! DAMN SYSTEM!"

Outside the Cave

"Hey look!"

One of the villager pointed at a pillar of light coming from a familiar place

"Ryomen-Sama has been released!"

"Get the chief!"

"Ready offerings!"

Villagers we're rushing around the area while a teen with a oddly weird hair cut and multiple scars around his body was looking at the glowing pillar of light as he was on top of a tree.

"Himejima-San was right.." This was Genya Shinazugawa the brother of the Wind Hashira Sanemi Shinazugawa he was the student yes student not Tsugoku of the Stone Hashira Gyomei Himejima.

He threw something in his mouth and he grew muscle and began to hop from one tree to another towards the pillar of light

A few moments later

Genya POV

I arrived to what i saw was the shrine infront of the cave where the light came from the area was already surrounded by villagers and different types of offerings I could also see the spirits(They call the Curses who don't attack them spirits gonna explain it later) Who guarded the village they all looked similar in facial features but they had different type of clothing and hairstyles and they all had a number on there cheek ranging from 1-18.

"Genya!" A voice yelled behind me and damn it! It was that guy again!

"Don't bother me Damn it!"

"Are you here to see what that light was?"He asked me something really obvious

"Just leave me alone!"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!"
A booming voice came from behind me I turned around to see who yelled at me and I saw a man with black to pink hair tattoos all over his body he didn't have anything on his upper body but he was wearing a black hakama he felt menacing I looked around and everyone was kneeling and I looked at the statue in the side of the cave entrance and he lookedike it so I came to one conclusion

It was him.

Sukuna's POV

I looked around me and I saw lots of offerings on the floor and I saw a peach in one them I crouched down and grabbed it i took a bite and damn I miss this taste.

"Really taste the same like 400 years ago..."I muttered but I intentionally made it so everyone could hear me

""RYOMEN-SAMA!"" They all cheered and I just smiled over the time I saw how my divinity went from F rank to B rank I unlocked more abilities so I activated one of them just for show.

I held out my hand and all the Wisteria leaves that we're on the floor  began to float they all looked at it confused but the wisteria began to gather and shape multiple mythical creatures that don't give out negative energy but positive energy this was one of the abilities that don't have anything to do with combat I can create figures that give out Divinity they would last for a day and make it look like they are actual spiruts but in reality they we're just puppets for show.

"Look a cute fox!"

"That's a Nine-tails!"

"Floating cats!"

They began cheering and tried grabbing them but they floated away and began to more around the village

They all turned to me and just saw me already eating I just looked at them and smiled

"Well? Let's feast!"

Chapter End

Alright basically it's only a few chapters left before the Demon Slayer arc ends I'll try to make it less boring and filler so yeah anyways the system will have a new function in the next chapter so see you all!