Siblings of the Sea part 2

Where we last left off: (Y/N) and Yuma were dueling Rio and Shark, the ladder of which were winning at the moment. Yuma and (Y/N) were currently sitting with Shocker Trident, Symphony Djinn, and 3 face down cards. Rio and Shark were sitting with Abyss Dweller, Black Ray lancer, and one face down card. Lets get back to it shall we?

Shark: Alright you two, listen up! Thanks to abyss dwellers special ability, as long as it has a water monster as an overlay unit, then all water monsters gain 500 atk points!

Abyss Dweller: 2200 atk

ThunderBird: 2100 atk

Blizzard Falcon: 2300 atk

Aurora wing: 1700 atk

Rio: Not bad Shark! I guess even you can come up with good ideas. Rarely. *she gives Shark a playful wink as he rolls his eyes*

Shark: Whatever. ABYSS DWELLER, ATTACK SHOCKER TRIDENT!

Abyss Dweller takes a deep shoots a deep blue flame at shocker trident. It was about to hit until-

Yuma: I activate my trap card! Half on break!

Bubbles shoot out from his trap and one encases Shocker Trident. The blue flames go around him and he is saved

Yuma and (Y/N) lp: 2450

Shark: Hmph! Whatever, you get one more turn with him! 

(Y/N): Then I'll make it count! I draw!

(Y/N) Draws his card and then smiles.

(Y/N): YES! I activate the spell One too Little! This spell allows me to target one monster with one overlay unit or less, and destroy it! I choose Black Ray Lancer!

A blast fires from the card and connects to the one overlay unit Black Ray Lancer has before the unit fires into it and destroys it.

Shark: gh...nice trick.

(Y/N): That's not all! Next I play the equip spell Lightning Blade! Time for a weapon add-on buddy!

Shocker Trident raises his empty hand to the clouds and suddenly lightning strikes down into it before revealing a bright sword covered in electric energy. Said energy goes from the blade and covers the area around the four, and all of Rio and Shark's monsters get covered in it, losing the atk boost they gained from Abyss Dweller.

Shocker Trident: 2800 atk

Abyss Dweller: 1700 atk

ThunderBird: 1600 atk

Blizzard Falcon: 1500 atk

Aurora wing: 1200 atk

Rio: Crap! This isn't good! Shark, think of something!

Shark: Whadda ya think I'm trying to do, genius!?

Yuma: Alright! Way to go (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Heck yeah! Next I'll activate the special ability of electricity knight: Power conserver in my hand! I can send this to the graveyard and target one Xyz monster, then by getting rid of the overlay units, give my monster 100 atk points times their lvl! Since I have two lvl three's, that's six hundred!

Shocker Trident's two overlay units are absorbed and the electricity surrounding him increases

Shocker Trident: 4400 atk

Yuma: Nice job (Y/N)! That's gonna take a huge chunk of their life points!

(Y/N): True, but I'm aiming for it all! Yuma, you mind if I use an overlay unit?

Yuma looks a bit confused, but nods

Yuma: Yeah, I trust ya.

(Y/N): Thanks! I summon electricity knight: treasure hunter!

A golden armored knight comes swinging from an electric vine and lands on the field

Treasure Hunter: lvl 4

atk: 1600

dfns: 1200

Rio: What's that scrawny junk collector gonna do?

(Y/N): Simple! I activate his special ability! I can target one Xyz monster with overlay units and destroy the units! But for now, I'll just get rid of one!

Treasure hunter grabs a grappling hook and throws it onto the unit. He reels it in and puts it in his jacket before (Y/N)'s deck glows and he draws a card. Rio, Yuma, and Shark all watch in anticipation as (Y/N) looks at the card. After seeing what it is, (Y/N) smiles wide.

(Y/N): AND JUST LIKE THAT WE WON THIS DUEL! I activate the spell overcharge! At the cost of destroying all the monsters on our side of the field at the end of the turn, my monsters all get double atk, dfns, and aren't affected by spells or traps!

Shocker Trident: 8800

Treasure hunter: 3200

Shark: Oh you gotta be kidding me...

(Y/N): ALRIGHT SHOCKER TRIDENT TAKE IT ALL IN PAL, GAIN THE GLORY YOU SEEK BY TAKING OUT THESE TWO AMAZING COMPETITORS! DESTROY ABYSS DWELLER!

Shocker Trident gathers all of the energy from the blade, the overlay units, the spells, etc, and charges it all into his trident before he swings it down, sending the biggest wave of lightning any of them have ever seen before right at the siblings. As the blast went towards them, Rio looked at (Y/N) and all she could hear was-

Finally the blast connected, completely eviscerating Abyss Dweller, along with the rest of their LP and they go flying back.

YUMA AND (Y/N) WON

Yuma and (Y/N) shout in joy and high five each other, oblivious to the crowd, whom they attracted, that was cheering for them. Rio and Shark eventually got up, took their gazers off, and walked over to the two victors.

Shark: I gotta say, that was some not half bad dueling. Yuma was right about you.

He holds out his hand for a fist bump, which (Y/N) happily does.

Rio: So...what was your name again?

(Y/N): Hm? OH! I completely forgot! I'm (Y/N), nice to meet ya Rio!

Rio: Yeah, nice to meet you too!

The two of you give the other a warm smile before Yuma chimes in

Yuma: That was an awesome duel! I knew (Y/N) would make dueling even better! I just knew it!

As Yuma was losing his mind, Tori and the rest of the group came over and asked why Yuma was basically having a stroke. Needless to say, they were pretty surprised when they heard about (Y/N) basically singlehandedly defeating both Shark and Rio

After watching a couple more duels and talking to everyone, (Y/N) decided to finally head home, happy that he made friends this easily. As he walks home, (Y/N) could have sworn that at one point he saw someone following him, but he quickly forgot about it. He was to busy thinking about what could happen tomorrow!

(I'M NOT DEAD I PROMISE-)