A Crowning Duel part 2

We left off with you dueling an unknown duelist, and it was the duelists turn. Lets see how things play out!

Duelist: Lets see...I summon Spirit of toxic joy!

The monsters card appears and a smiling spirit, seemingly dripping with an odd, toxic looking liquid floats out of the card. It gives an eerie giggle and its smile grows as it looks at you.

toxic joy: lvl 2
0 atk
0 dfns

(Y/N): Creepy...

Duelist: Now I activate its special ability! I can give any amount of life points up and raise toxic joys atk and dfns to that level! So lets see...I'LL RISK 3000 LIFE POINTS!!

toxic joy flies and goes around the duelist, sucking up what looks like his "life force" to empower it

Duelist lp: 2700

Joy's atk and dfns: 3000

Duelist: There...now Joy! Attack his swordsman! MELTING SMILE!

Toxic Joy flies over and giggles as it goes through swordsman, and as it does it melts a hole through swordsman as its destroyed, and (Y/N) gets hit with some of the liquid that melted swordsman.

(Y/N) lp: 1400

(Y/N): agh...dang it...

Duelist: NOW AGONY, ATTACK! DESPAIR INDUCING SHRIEKS

Agony shrieks again, sending (Y/N) once again

(Y/N) lp: 200

Duelist: Heh. I could end this duel now, but I'm feeling generous. You can play one more turn! Don't disappoint me.

(Y/N) gets up before looking at the duelist, a confident smile on his face.

(Y/N): Oh you're definitely gonna regret that one! I'm gonna shock you! Draw! Lets see...

You take a look at your hand and see you have the perfect cards to really turn this duel around!

(Y/N): Alright! I'll start by summoning Electricity knight: Mace Volt! Next I'll activate his special ability! I can summon an electricity orb now!

Mace Volt slams the ground and from that, an orb shoots out.

(Y/N): Alright, Now I XYZ SUMMON!!

Mace Volt and the orb shoot up into the xyz vortex and said vortex explodes, sending the xyz monster...to the duelists side?

Duelist: what the...? Did you give up or something? Why would you give me YOUR monster?

(Y/N): Simple! That Monster there is Lightning Knight: Energy Golem! His first ability is that I can summon him to your side of the field!

Golem: rank 4
atk: 1000
dfns: 1000

Duelist: What's the point of that? He's weak anyways!

(Y/N): Maybe in raw power, but I think his ability is way better! You see, his ability makes it so your life points aren't affected negatively OR positively by spells and traps!

The duelist takes a second to process what you said before his eyes almost bulge out of his sockets, and (Y/N) has to put a hand over his mouth to stop from laughing.

(Y/N): Hehe, looks like you realized what that means! Don't worry though, there is one thing that'll affect you though! The 1000 points you'll be forced to spend to keep him on the field!

Duelist: What!? That doesn't make any sense!

(Y/N): Look man, the game was made for kids, just accept the premise. Anyways, I'll set three cards face down and end my turn!

The duelist growls before drawing his card. before he says anything though, Energy Golem discharges electricity that zaps the duelist.

Duelist lp: 1700

Duelist: OW! tsk, Whatever. This duel is over anyways! JOY, ATTACK!

Toxic Joy gets ready to spew its toxins at you, but just before that-

(Y/N): I activate my trap card Lightning paralysis!  This card paralyzes all monsters from battling this turn, and they can't use their abilities either!

Duelist: Are you kidding me!? Fine, I end my turn!

(Y/N): Alright! I draw! I'll activate the special ability of my electricity knight from my hand! Electricity Knight: Zap Sapper! I summon it to the field-

an electricity knight comes out, wearing gauntlets that had holes on the palms.

(Y/N): and then I can target one monster on your side of the field, and as long as Zap Sapper is on the field, your ability is sapped!

Duelist:...what?

(Y/N): Your monster can't activate your ability...

Duelist: Oh. Just say that then!

(Y/N): Anyways! I'll sap your spirit of Agony!

Zap Sapper lifts his hands up and electricity shoots out. It covers Agony and the electricity turns red before going back into Zap Sapper.

(Y/N): Now Zap Sapper! DESPAIR INDUCING SHRIEK!!!

Zap Sapper raises his hand and fires out the red lightning from before. it hits the duelist and he backs up a bit.

Duelist lp: 1000

(Y/N): Now I end my turn! Lets see you survive this one!

Duelist: I...I draw!

the duelist looks at his hand and thinks. he raises his hand and puts them back down, and it takes 3 minutes before his says "Oh no..." very quietly.

Duelist:...I...end my turn...

you smirk.

(Y/N): That's what I like to hear! ALRIGHT ENERGY GOLEM, TAKE HIM OUT!!

Energy Golem charges its body before discharging it all and sending the duelist flying and winning you the duel!

Winner: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): ALRIGHT! That was awesome!

The duelist stands up and without saying a word he walks away. you could hear people mutter about him but you shrug your shoulders and leave. You were ready to get home and take a nap.