Another Number Hunt Begins

(Your POV)

YN: Come again?

Don Thousand: The former Barian Emperors. We'll have to duel them in order to obtain the cards we need.

YN: But...they're my friends. I don't really think I can-

Don Thousand: Those humans aren't your friends. They're only shadows of what they once were. Imitations of your real friends. For now though, don't worry about them. You aren't strong enough to fight them, even after gaining your Barian abilities. For now, you'll be searching for the other 7 cards: The Mythyrian Numbers.

YN: The what?

Kalimba: They're number cards almost on par with the over one hundred numbers. They hold incredible power, and were even owned by the old Barian Emperors.

YN: Huh...weird, I don't remember ever having one.

Don Thousand chuckled, a card shooting from my deck box to his hand.

Don Thousand: You never needed a number. You had yours with you the entire time.

He flips the card over, revealing Shocker Trident.

YN: Shocker Trident was a Mythyrian card this entire time...? Huh...no wonder I had such a strong attachment to it.

Don Thousand: Correct. That and you already have one Mythyrian Number with you. Number 44. Now then, we should cut this chitchat short. I'll be able to assist you all in searching for the Mythyrian Numbers, for I can feel their presence. Let us begin our hunt.

We all nod and quickly head out. As I and the others left, Don Thousand somehow put into our minds the location of five Mythyrian Numbers, so that's where we all went.

.

.

.

(Crown POV)

I got to my spot after a couple hours. It was a dark cave a bit away from Heartland City. I used my Duel Gazer to see in the darker areas, walking and spotting a lone card sitting on a stone slab. I walked over to pick it up when a sudden red, shining string like something wrapped around my wrist, pulling me to face them.

 I walked over to pick it up when a sudden red, shining string like something wrapped around my wrist, pulling me to face them

???: And who might you be?

I huff a bit and look at them, annoyed.

Crown: I could ask you the same thing.

???: My name is Trey, one of the three sons of Vetrix. I came here due to an unusual power being spotted here.

Crown: Vetrix's kid, eh? I heard about you. Well sorry kid, but the power coming from here is a card that just so happens to be mine.

Trey: I don't think so. I don't know why you're trying to get that number, but I won't let it happen.

I can't help but smirk.