Sheer Cold or Burning Hot?

YN: I gotta say, Girag, your work here is beautiful! The designs and patterns made are exquisite!

???: Hehe! Well I picked up some dang good skills while traveling around! I just hope your people like em!

YN: You kidding? They'll absolutely love them! They've always been huge art lovers, so there's no doubt in my mind they'll welcome these pieces with open arms!

???: Jeez, for a king you really like to praise others, not that I mind.

YN: Am I supposed to be all tyrannical and cold?

???: I'd rather you don't, heh. Anyways, I should probably start heading back. Lets hope we meet again soon. See ya, S-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

*Your POV*

I opened my eyes and sighed as I turned my alarm clock off. Another new name...what was going on? These dreams weren't feeling like dreams anymore at this point. Maybe they're a message for something? Maybe the numbered cards are trying to take control of me by implanting these weird things into my head? I dunno...

I climbed out of my bed and realized for once I wasn't in Vetrix's little pocket realm. Weird. he's normally always here after I have a dream like that.

YN: whatever, I guess. Time to get ready.

I do all my morning stuff before grabbing my bag. After a bit of debating, I decide to grab the numbered cards too. Just in case I run into another user with one. As I walk, I end up running into Shark, walking alone for once. He looked over and noticed me, nodding to me as I walked over next to him.

Shark: Morning.

YN: Morning to you too. Where's Rio?

Shark: She forgot where she put her duel gazer so she's running around the house with her head cut off tryna find it. I just decided to leave without her.

YN: Well aren't you as cold as ever.

Shark: It comes with being the cool kid of the school.

YN: Ha! Yuma's starting to rub off on you a bit.

Shark: Never say that again.

Shark glared at me a bit as I just laugh and roll my eyes.

Shark: Whatever....so how was your little date with Cathy?

YN: Wh- you heard about that?

Shark: Yuma told me you two disappeared yesterday when you two and the others were hanging out. Not really hard to figure out what happened.

YN: Ah. Well I mean...I wouldn't really call it a date? Things are still confusing, I guess.

Shark:...You do realize Cathy and Rio are into you, right?

YN: COME AGAIN!?

Shark didn't say anything, just gave me a "Are you serious" look.

YN:...Okay maybe Cathy does- I doubt Rio really does though.

Shark: Then why does she always cheer you on and get so excited when she sees you?

YN: She's....supportive?

Shark: YN, dude, I'm her brother. I think I'd know when she likes someone.

YN: You can still be wrong, dude.

Shark: Whatever. Lemme ask you this: How do you feel about them?

YN: Whadda ya mean?

Shark: Well...who do you prefer? Who'd you rather date?