Holy heck ALIENS REAL!?

(3rd POV)

As you all walked to your next destination, Rio looked at you with an excited look in her eyes.

Rio: Hey, YN, I got a question: What was with that Stormdark card you played? I've never seen you use one before!

YN: Oh yeah, those...! Well I had them for a while, I just don't really use them a lot because they don't really follow my particular play style normally. After some recent developments and duels though, I thought it might be a better idea to actually give my deck and update and add a few.

Rio: Well it was a smart idea! That Stormdark Sacrifice card you used definitely helped give you an upper edge when you stole Stealth Kragen!

As you and Rio talked, Shark, Alito, and Durbe were ahead of you, walking to each other.

Durbe: Are we sure it's wise to tell him? While I agree that he should know more about the numbers, I feel if we tell him too much too quickly, he might be hesitant to believe us.

Alito: Well...you aren't wrong. Learning about the numbers and what they do is already crazy enough, but learning where they come from and about...us?

Shark: YN'll be fine.

Durbe and Alito looked at Shark.

Shark: He's a strong guy. Sure, what we're about to tell him is pretty crazy, but I'm sure he'll be alright. YN wont run away from us if we tell him, we'll just need to show him some proof.

Alito: Yeah...yeah, that's true! You aren't wrong, the guys clearly strong! Lets do it!

Durbe laughs a bit, a small smile growing on his face.

Durbe: Very well then. I'll follow your lead, Nash.

(Your POV)

Rio: You and I should duel one on one sometime! I wanna see more of those Stormdark cards!

YN: Any time, any place! I'm more than happy to duel, especially with you Rio!

Rio blushed and looked away before looking up and smiling.

Rio: Oh! YN, we're here!

Rio and I ran up to Shark and the others as we walked into an old vacant building. On the outside,it looked pretty bad, but the inside was actually pretty nice. Clean furniture, a TV, a mini fridge, some snacks lying about. All in all, a pretty nice place.

Alito: Welcome YN, to my official hangout spot!

Durbe: You mean OUR hangout spot.

Alito: Ugh. Yes, that's what I meant.

YN: Looks nice, looks nice! But uh...why am I here exactly?

Shark: You're here cause we wanted to tell you more about the numbers...and where they came from. Mind if I take Stealth Kragen from you?

I nodded and handed Stealth Kragen over, Shark taking it from me.

Shark: Alright, lets go over what we already sorta told you. Numbers are dangerous. Very. Dangerous. They take advantages of the wants or cravings a duelist has, and coerces said duelists into letting the number take control by promising to give them what they want so they can do as they please with the duelist's body. Dark stuff.

YN: Right. Just like with Kona.

Shark: Exactly. My guess is that Stealth Kragen here took advantage of her want to be the best water duelist in Heartland and used that to take control of her. Luckily she picked a fight with someone that could come up with a way to beat a number.