00

10 October 2014

A win is a win and it needs to be celebrated.
Plus there's no training until Monday and today is Friday so it doesn't really matter if anyone gets drunk.

Most of the boys have a problem with partying for some reason. Think it will take away their skills or some bullshit like that.

Because partying on a Friday night will take your skills away until Monday like c'mon.

Plus we're celebrating a fucking profit against Real Madrid. That was a big ass game and we won 3-1 which makes us the leaders of La Liga again.

Some of the players may want to go home and fuck their girls to celebrate but the rest, who don't have anything waiting at home. What are they gonna do, huh?

Well at least some of us are at the club and it's some fashion show thing going on in Spain right now so the changes of finding a hot girl to bring home is quite big. As long as they're not too famous it will be fine.

I won't have any paparazzi following me or even showing interest in me considering that me compared to the people that may be in the club is too big of a difference that I don't even wanna talk about it. I'm a fucking nobody.

So I won't have any trouble with them so I just need to find a girl who want have any trouble with them either.

Because the last thing I need right now is some dating rumors. Not that it will actually do anything because I don't have anyone who would be mad at me for having a girlfriend. It's just that the girl I'm possibly gonna take home tonight won't be a girlfriend.

But like I said, it's not that hard to find a hot girl that's famous enough to not use me for the five seconds of fame you can get from me but still not too famous to attract paparazzi.

And with that the search starts.