06

20 August 2017

- WhatsApp

Neymar Jr
Morning Ashley!

                                                                      Ashley Parker
                                              Morning handsome, what
                                                                  can I do for you?
Neymar Jr
You wanna hang out, we
have the day off so I
thought that maybe you
wanted to hang?
                                                                      Ashley Parker
                                                    Sure, absolutely. When?
Neymar Jr
I can pick you up in 30?
If you give me your
address.
                                                                      Ashley Parker
                                                   Sure, I'm almost done so
                                                30 is good. My address is *

Neymar Jr
Great. See you in 30.

-

Okay so the thing about me being ready was a lie, not a big one though. I had done the easiest stuff which is makeup and hair but now I was onto the hardest part and it just became even harder since I'm gonna meet up with a hot guy. I probably should have asked what we were gonna do but since he said he were gonna pick me up I guess we're going out. I decided to not care about that and went with a outfit that models in Paris should wear, maybe it was too much but I couldn't care less.

If we were just going over to his house then this outfit would really be too much but if we were going out then I thought it was a good outfit

If we were just going over to his house then this outfit would really be too much but if we were going out then I thought it was a good outfit. Some would say it's too much but when you are a famous model in Paris and you're (I guess) having lunch with maybe the hottest and richest football player alive then it actually isn't.

I actually hoped he was gonna take me to some lunch or brunch place because I haven't had breakfast yet so I need food in me. I guess we would just have to see but Neymar seems like the kind of guy who always makes sure that everyone around him is feeling okay so I could probably just ask him for food and he would have every single food that you can imagine infront of me.

I looked at my phone and saw that it had been 26 minutes since he texted me so I should probably go downstairs and see if I have everything I need in my bag.

And as soon as I was downstairs my phone started vibrating violently so I picked it up and saw Neymar calling.

"Hello Neymar" I said with a cheeky smile, why was I smiling?

"Hi, we're parked at the street rght outside. I was not gonna bother to get through your gates." he said and I smiled.

"Let me just check if I have everything.." I looked through my bag to see my keys, wallet, phone charger, airpods, my mini lipstick, mini mascara and mini perfume and decided that everything was in there. "By the way we are going out to eat, right?" I asked while opening my door.