07

20 August 2017

"Well it's definitely a house" I joked when Neymar opened the door for me.

It was a really nice house with a modern design. Of course it was a really big house too and I would definitely be able to get lost in there.

"Yeah yeah. My friends definitely knows who you are but they're gonna keep calm." He told me.

"Well with Neymar Jr as their friend I don't think it should be hard to be calm when you meet famous people. Isn't that an everyday thing for them?" I joked and he just laughed.

"Come on." he said and took my hand and dragged me after him to the door. He let me go in first and he closed the door after us and I immediately heard voices but it seemed to come from somewhere upstairs becuase the floor we went in on didn't seem to be much other but entrence, garage and storage. I took off my heels and had black socks under so it was fine and Neymar had white nike socks under his sneakers.

"Oi! Eu tenho uma garota comigo, então se comporte." (Hey! I have a girl with me, so behave) he shouted to his friends who seemed to have noticed that he came home. I have no idea what he said and I had no idea what his friends were talking about either so I couldn't make out if they were answering him or not.

Neymar turned around and smiled at me and did a gesture with his arms signaling that I should go upstair first. I got so nervous because at least his football friends could speak English most of them but he said that these friends didn't know english that good so I didn't know how much I could say to them.

"Do they understand what I say if I introduce myself?" I whispered to Neymar while going upstairs.

"They're not that stupid Ashley, they can talk basic english" he said and I went all the way upstairs. It was a really big space with a very nice dining room and living room connected, there was no real wall or anything seperating the different rooms but the way he had furnished you could understand and see a real seperation anyway.

His friends was sitting in the sofa and all of them had turned around to us now, except from the two guys playing some game on his tv. I would panic if my friends felt this comfotbale at my home like obviously they do feel at home when they're at my house and they can basically do what they want as long as I'm home or they tell me. But the fact that they're just all messing with his stuff while he wasnt even home.

Whatever. Each to their own.

Neymar noticed that I was kinda nervous so he walked over to them before me and I just went after him. He instantly made every nervous bit of me disappear when he started yelling at them in portuguese.

I didn't even have to walk up to his friends because they went up to me instead and just holf out their hand and introduced themselves.

Their names were Gilmar, Guilherme, Alvaro, Leo, Joao and Jota. I was definiently gonna forget all their names in two minutes but whatever, I would try my hardest to remember them.

"So you wanna hang with these guys or we can go to the living room upstair and be alone or whatever, literally you choose whatever you want to do." Neymar told me while he looked at his tv and they were still playing something.

"Never be alone with Neymar, he's a scary guy. I'm just warning you" one of his friends said, I think it was Gilmar and he made everyone laugh and add comments that were in portuguese.

"Cala a boca" (Shut the fuck up) Neymar said to all of them a bit annoyed but he seemed to take it as a joke.

"I am not gonna risk it after what I just heard, let's stay here" I said and immediately sat down beside Gilmar and jokingly being scared of Neymar when he sat down on the other side of me. That made all of them laugh again.