01

22:00 (10 pm)
10 October 2014
(same night)

I take a sip of my drink while just scanning the club. It's a lot of models I work with in here, some of them very famous while some of them don't even get recognized while walking on the streets. I would count myself into that group of people.

I place my drink down on the bar desk that I'm sitting at. I had ordered some random drink that had alcohol in it but still not too much, I would still be able to think straight and control my actions after drinking it. The last thing I needed today was to get drunk and then start making out and eventually even hook up with some random dude at this club. It was kinda sour and had a pineapple taste to it, the drink.

I looked up at all the people again. There were also a lot of random "famous" people, some of them I knew while some of them I've never seen before in my life. I knew that some of them were probably footballers, Real Madrid and Barcelona had been playing against each other earlier this evening. Considering they're both famous clubs with famous players, I would not be surprised if a lot of them came here afterwards.

It was a club that was for more "famous" people. Not that Kendall Jenner would be here, even though she's in Spain for the fashion shows that are being held here this week. But it was still a club that you needed to be "known" to get into. Don't know how the hell the guards know if you're known or not but that's really not my concern. I went here with five of my model colleagues and the guards let all six of us in but when I saw two other girls try to get in, who I not recognized, the guards didn't let them in. The girls looked kind of guilty to be honest. One of the four male guards who was standing at the door leaned down and said a couple words to them and after that the girl turned around on their heels and jogged away while giggling together.

I looked at the dance floor to see if I recognized anyone but it was too crowded to even make out who anyone was. I looked at the dj instead and smiled a little when I saw how fun he had, obviously doing what he loved while jumping up and down to show the same energy that everyone dancing had.

It was really crowded on the huge dance floor and you could see that most people was drunk and just grinding on each other and jumping and screaming the few lyrics they knew to each song. It was a big bar too of course, I turned around in my chair and saw that on the end of one side of the bar two girls were chatting and laughing while drinking and on the other end a girl and a boy were making out. Then it was like, not that I counted, maybe ten chairs away from both the girls and the couple it was me. I was just sat alone in the middle scanning the whole bar while the two boys doing the drinks also just stood on the other side and talked to each other. They both looked like they were about 23 years old, one blond with brown eyes and the other brown haired with green eyes.

My thoughts was disturbed when a guy with dark brown, almost black, hair sat down beside me. I couldn't make out his eye color in the darkness of the club so I looked down at his clothes instead. He was wearing a white button up shirt which was tucked in his black costume pants with some fancy black shoes. It was just as simple as mine. I had on a short and tight black dress who showed my cleavage and reached down to right over my knees, I had paired it with a pair of black saint lauren heels.

He turned to the brown haired one behind the bar and asked for some cocktail, I didn't even care to hear the name of it. I could tell that he was already a little bit tipsy from alcohol and probably just ordered a drink that would make him just straight up drunk. I looked at my drink when I noticed I had covered it with my hand without even thinking about it, it's sad that I even did it but still a good habit to have. I took my hand away and drank the rest of it instead as it only was a little bit left so better just to drink it now before he even has any chance to drug me because I will not be ordering another drink.