08

21 August 2017

!TRIGGER WARNING! If you're not comfortable with reading about sex and things around it I encourage you to skip to the next morning. You will miss nothing that has anything with the storyline to do. The only thing you need to know is that Neymar and Ashley has oral sex. Thank you and stay safe.

The back of my legs were against his bed as we had our third make out session for the night. Just this time, it was in his bedroom and it was already the next day in the middle of the night.

Neymar took his lips off and just breathed against my lips. His breath hot and silky almost tickling my lips and I wanted him so bad that I could feel it in my lower stomach.

"Neymar" I breathed out and opened my eyes and he was already looking in mine. "I... I want you to... fuck me".

I felt his body tense and with my hand on his chest, I could feel his heavy breathing. He leant forward and brushed his lips against mine and I tried to catch them into a kiss again but he didn't let me. He put his hand on my shoulders and pushed me back to sit back on the bad and I backed almost all the way so that my back was against the headboard. Neymar came in front of me and I took his face in my hands and forced him to kiss me.

He put his hand under my chin and made me tilt my head and he connected his lips to suck on my neck. I stroke him through his shorts that he had put on and I could feel him pulsing inside his boxers. His mouth slowly traveled down my body and he put his hands under my sweatshirt and took it off, leaving me in my black bra but with my skirt and pantyhose still on.

I dragged my hand up and under his shirt and took it off, making him completely shirtless. I put my hands on his chest while he was now sucking at my collarbone and was still slowly traveling down to my breasts. I dragged my hands along his toned abs and let out a gasp when he came down to suck at my breast that was still half covered in my bra.

When he was right at the hem of my bra with his mouth and my hands still on his abs he snakes his hands around my back and opened my bra easily. You could tell he had done this before, and not just one or two times. I let him take my bra off and I immediately felt the cold air, making my nipples hard and one second later his tongue slid over them. I gasped at the feeling and threw my head back against the headboard. He took his mouth off of my breast and gripped my legs and pulled down towards him so I was now laying down under him.

"Fuck Ney" I breathed when he started sucking at my right nipple while he worked with his hand on my other breast. I could feel his smirk when I said his nickname and that made him even hotter.

Slowly he made his way down to sucking on my stomach while both his hands was messaging my breasts. I decided to help him and took off my pantyhose while he was getting lower by the second.

When he came down to the hem of my skirt I took his face in my hands and lift him up to kiss me again and instead of using his mouth he slid his hands under my skirt and slid them down my legs leaving me in only my panties.

"That's unfair" I said and dragged my hands down to his shorts and started tugging on them to make him take them off which he did so now we were even.

He was looking down at me and I had my hands on his chest, "want me to suck you off?" I asked him.

"No, I want to come inside you" he said and leaned over to his nightstand to take out a condom even though we weren't that far yet but he just put it on the table so that we wouldn't forget it later or something.

His gold chain was dangling in my face so I used it to pull him down to kiss me. He started kissing down my body while I was just a moaning and breathing mess not even knowing how to react. When he got down all the way to my panties he took them in his teeth and slid them down my legs and I kicked them off.