04

16 August 2017

Hangovers, one of the worst things in the world.

The pounding in my head, causing the severe headache, felt like my heart had moved to my head and was trying everything to get out. It felt like there was one black cloud over my head that didn't let the sunlight through to me, everyone else got it but me.

Lucky me had no work today and I was in my own apartment so I could take the day off to rest and get the pounding in my head away.

I chucked the blanket to the side of my body so my body, which was covered in a satin Victoria's Secret pajamas, was now exposed to the cold air in the room. My intention was to get up and that's why I took the blanket off me but my body wouldn't seem to let me. I just laid there, staring at the ceiling and not moving one muscle even though everything I wanted to do was get up and take a cup of hot chocolate or something to feel better.

After fighting my body I finally got up and went to my kithcen. I felt like a zombie walking through my apartment who just went to the place where I know I would find coffee. Everything I needed right now was coffee or I would not be able to do anything more than sleep this day.

After getting my cup of coffee I went to my bedroom again and sat down on my bed and started to scroll on my phone. The memories of last night was so blurry but still so clear at the same time. Yeah I was drunk the whole night but I sure as hell remember who I met last night, I was with those freaking footballers the whole night. I hooked up with Kylian and left with Kendall shortly after, I don't even think I told her about what happened. We both were too drunk to have a normal conversation, we're gonna have to catch up today.

I saw some posts from last night, not any gossip just pictures of everyones outfits and speculations of who was coming there to see who and all the normal stuff but no serious gossip had seemed to have gotten out. I couldn't be more revealed over that. I was not ashamed about what happened last night, I just felt like it was nothing that the world needed to know.

After my coffee was finished I but my hair up in a bun and went to my desk to get ready to but on some easy and natural make up while catching up with the girls from last night. I called our groupchat and everyone from last night answered, besides Zayn of course since he wasn't in our girl groupchat.

"Good morning", "Morning", "Hi" everyone greeted each other, I quickly picked up that Kylie and Gigi was still in bed while Bella was eating breakfast and Kendall was probably ready to put some make up on too.

"Last night, right?" Bella said, not actually saying anything other than marking how crazy it was.

"Yeah, can everyone please spill what the fuck they did last night because none of you said anything after we left each other last night?" Gigi asked us, she probably had quite a chill night since she had Zayn and he was a chill and shy guys. They still probably had a great night but they're both chill persons so I don't think there was so much crazy stuff in their night. Not that my night was crazy either, I'm just saying.

"I mean I didn't have that crazy of a night. I got drunk, danced, met and talked to a lot of nice people. I don't remember who anyone was, besides like one person but they were all nice. Then I took a taxi home, that's it." Kylie told us.

"Literally same" Bella agreed. "I took a taxi with Gigi and Zayn when I left but they went to their home and I went to mine so yeah."

It became quiet after Bella said that, neither me or Kendall wanting to start. I didn't know what Kendall had done but I was pretty sure the thing I was gonna tell was slighty bigger but I started either way.

"I stood by myself for quite a while" I started slow before continuing. "Then Kylian Mbappe came up to me" and they all stopped what they all looked at me threw the phone when I said that. Not intimidating at all, no just stare at me please. I continued "He let me meet his football friends and we stood with them for a while before me and him took a drink and... yeah".