~+*Chapter One: Hello New Friend *+~

As I look around the place where I will work from now on I see a woman with a security guard uniform coming towards me.
"Hi you must be Y/N. My name is Vanessa and I'll be showing you around the place." She smiled and handed me a uniform along with a flashlight and tazor.
"You might need the tazor just in case Y/N, you never know what the animatronics might do"
"Animatronics?" I said
"Yes, and there's quite a few of them too" she replied.
We walked around the place and met some of the animatronics. I looked at the bear and..was that supposed to be a chicken animatronic? I wasn't sure but she look nice. They were both talking near the stage as they looked at the guitar with sadness in their eyes. I didn't want to ask Vanessa since she didn't seem like she'd be the person to care so I let the idea go. As we reached the daycare Vanessa stopped me.
"By the way...you might not want to turn the lights off...even when leaving"
"Why?" I asked with confusion
"Umm...nevermind, but you'll be working there with Sundrop"
"Who's sundrop-" and before I could finish she quickly said, "welp I'll leave you to it!" And left.
I sighed and opened the gate with the key and went in to find a sun animatronic eating...was that glitter glue?
Uhhh...are animatronics even able to eat?
I stared at him, not moving and before I knew it he looked up and and stood there in embarrassment.
"H-Hello new friend, you must be the new guard, I'm sundrop by the way but you can call me Sunny" he said with a smile.
"Hi, I'm Y/N..and do you usually eat glitter glue?"
"Yes...well-I guess it seems quite odd at first but you should try some, it's yummy!"
"I think I'm good for now...I just ate pizza with Vanessa-"
"Vanessa...?" He asked quietly
"Yes...why is that a problem?"
"N-no not a problem...anyways it's getting dark, would you like to draw with glitter glue or play a game? OOOO Maybe we should play hide and seek :O" he said with a big smile.
My heart skipped a beat...his smile was the cutest thing I've ever seen-wait What am I thinking he's an animatronic, there's no way I can love him..
"Y-Yeah we could...you can go first if you'd like"
And with that he smirked and said, "alright, but I must warn you that I'm the best at seeking"
He turned and started counting and I ran into the slide...

I promise it'll be better next chapter :)