Chapter 10: New years eve/day (part 1)

Moondrop and I held hands as we walked outside in the cold night. We were headed off to a small party with all the animatronics outside to watch the fireworks in New Years. Luckily, the security guards allowed them to go outside for once without getting in trouble. I shivered as a cold breeze hit us. I only had a long sleeve shirt with ripped jeans, I didn't think it would be this cold. Moondrop seemed to notice me shaking as he said, "Sorry darling, I should've known it would be this cold for you". And with that he started taking off his blue hoodie and gave it to me. I blushed as I put it on, smiling at him. It smelled a lot like his candy, Moondrop. His hoodie was a little big on me but it was so warm, I hugged it tightly. Moondrop patted my head as we continued to walk towards the party. As we reached there, chairs were set out already along with some snacks. Freddy was had a blue beanie on his head with 2 little holes for him ears to come out along with a red coat. Chika was wearing a pink hoodie with matching sweatpants. Roxanne was wearing a black hoodie with the hood up along with some jeans as well. Monty was wearing a black hat along with a red hoodie. Freddy waved at me as he was putting out popcorn on a table along with some Moondrop and sundrop candy, fizzy drinks, soda, and some chips.
"Come darling, I found us a spot over here" Moondrop said gently holding my hand.
"O-okay" I said, still feeling a little cold.
He led me to a spot under a willow tree where there was a long swing hanging from one of the branches.
"Wait here starlight, I'll go get us some snacks" Moondrop said kissing my forehead softly.
"Don't take too long moony" I said.
As he walked away I looked up at the sky full of stars. This felt nice, being with moon under the stars. Though I wish sundrop were here also so I could spend time with both. I heard footsteps coming back.
"Oh you're back moon-" I started to say looking at the figure when I realized it wasn't Moondrop.
"Ohh, it's you Monty. Haven't spoken in a while huh?" I said.
"Yes, in fact too long" he said sitting down close to me.
"Oh-Er-I guess you could say that..." I started to say, shuffling a bit farther away from him.
He moved closer to me, now staring at me.
"You do look very pretty tonight under the stars y/n" he said softly.
"Uh-t-thank you Monty, ummm I think Moondrop is calling me right now I should really go-" I started to get up when Monty pulled me down again.
"What does he have that I don't eh? I can treat you better if you just let me" he scoffed.
"N-no I like Moondrop more sorry, umm if you could let go now-" I said pleadingly.
"It's just us y/n, nobody is here and neither is Moondrop. He doesn't have to know either" he said as his face started to get closer.
"Kind offer...but I'd rather not" I argued.
His hands started to move towards my waist as his face got closer and closed, coming to kiss me.
No, no, no...I need Moondrop, where is he?
Just as he was about to kiss me another figure came behind Monty.
"Uh-excuse me? What is happening here Monty?" Moondrop yelled
"Nothing other than the fact I'm taking back what should have been mine" Monty yelled back.
"Well y/n is mine and only mine" Moondrop said taking my hand.
"Oh hell no you're not going anywhere with y/n, they're mine" Monty said started to come closer to me when Moondrop stopped him.
"I believe that it is y/n's decision with who she wants to be with...let them decide" Moondrop said.
I looked away from Monty and got closer to moondrop. Moondrop smirked back at Monty, knowing he won as always and walked away.
Monty growled and kicked the tree in distraction.
"Darling, I'm so sorry I left you. Who knows what the asshole could've done to you" Moondrop said looking down at me and holding me close.
"I-it's okay moony, I would never go with Monty though you know" I said.
Moondrop smiled as he kissed me softly.
We found a new spot on a bench with rose bushes around it. As the fireworks began Moondrop softly whispered in my ear, "I'm glad you're mine y/n".
I blushed as I put my head on his shoulder. I love him so much.

__________________

Sorry I haven't been uploading much, going to start writing a bit more now :)