*+The day before Christmas +*(chapter 4)

Days turned into weeks as I continued to work at the daycare. I enjoyed seeing Sundrop, at the moment he was the most important person to me right now. His smile was contagious and his hugs made me feel safe. I cared a lot about him...but was it just as a friend? No...it can't be more, he's an animatronic, they don't have feelings for humans. He's just programmed to take care of kids. Still...there's something about him that I just always want to be next to him. I'm addicted to him.

It's Wednesday morning now and tomorrow will be Christmas Eve. As I head inside the daycare and walk towards my desk I fell someone hug me from behind. I got flustered and smiled, knowing who was behind me.
"I missed you Y/N!" Sundrop said with a big smile.
"Aw, I missed you too dork" I said looking up at him.
I leaned my head against his shoulder and warmed up to his heat. He gently head patted me and then let go to go in front of me.
"By the way, are you going to stay for Christmas tomorrow missy?" He said with excitement.
I thought for a moment if I should as well. Nobody's at home for me on Christmas so...it was better to spend it with him.
"Of course I will silly" I said, giving him a hug again.
"WoOoOo happy day! I'm so excited for tomorrow! We can bake cookies or draw, or maybe make puppets! OOOO we can spend the day with some of my other friends too!" He said jumping up and down.
I giggled, "that sounds nice" :)
We went through the day with the same drill.
Kids coming in and returning home, sundrop singing songs and coloring with them. Though, there was a time where one of the boys around 10 years old came up to sunny and I and asked, "I don't wanna be wrong, but are you guys in love or something?"
I turned red and looked the other way, not facing sunny or the boy. "Er-no-but I-no-...I'm just a friend"
"Are you sure you're 'just a friend' y/n?" Sundrop said with a smirk, "why don't you look at me missy?"
I was tempered to look but I felt so flustered. Before I could say something I felt a hand gently move my head to look at sunny and he started to come closer to my face. But then he stopped and said, "why are you so red sunshine?"
He had a fake innocent smile and looked at me waiting for an answer. But then a kid came and tugged at his little bells.
"Hey sunny, do you wanna play hide and seek with us?" She said shyly.
He turned and nodded to her and skipped to the other kids. I sighed and felt embarrassed.
Of course I was sure we were just friends...right?

Before I knew it, it was at the end of the day and me and sunny were alone together.
I wanted to ask him what he meant by friends but I didn't want to make things awkward. So I shrugged the idea off. I watched as he started to go the the hot cocoa machine and make 2 cups of the warm drink. I didn't know robots could drink things...I wonder what else I don't know. He walked over with the cups of hot cocoa with whipped cream on top and handed one to me.
"I hope you like hot cocoa! I had to get the machine over here to save some for us, otherwise I think Chica would've beaten us to it." He said with grinning
I took the cup with a smile and dipped it slowly.
"So about-" I started to say.
"Oh-it's getting late sunshine! We should get some rest for tomorrow...now that I think of it do you have a Christmas outfit?" He asked
I shook my head
"Well not to worry! I'm sure Roxy will lend you one, she's one of the nicest person I've ever met" he said with a big smile.
I suddenly got a shock of jealousy and looked away, but sunny seemed to notice this.
"Er-tho she and I are just friends, besides I know someone who's better" he winked at me.
I blushed and continued to sip my hot cocoa.
I put my head on his shoulder as I got sleepier.
Sundrop put his arms around me and warmed me. And I fell asleep in his arms.