Potential frienships :)

It was Tuesday morning, very chilly day as well. Sun drop and I were in my room, cuddling in blankets. We were drinking hot cocoa with some chocolate chip cookies. I leaned my head on his warm chest as he put his head on mine, His hands cradling me. That's when I received a call on my phone.
It was Stella.

"Sorry sunny, you think I can quickly answer stella?" I said looking up at his pretty eyes.
"But sunshine...I don't like her, she's mean" he said with a frown.
"Oh come on sunny, she's my coworker anyways"
Sundrop looked down and nodded slowly.
I answered the phone looking away from sunny,

Hey girlie, you wanna hang today?

Umm..sure but sundrop would probably join us too if that's okay

I heard her mutter something but I couldn't quite hear what...

Yeah yeah whatever I guess, I'll meet you at the front doors

I hung up and went over to sundrop places a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey um...im gonna go hang with Stella for a bit, do you wanna come along or-"
"NOOoOooOoOOo, it's our day together sunshine" he said looking up at me with puppy eyes.
"Please don't goooo, I'll be so lonely oh please don't go y/n...pleaaaase" he said pleadingly.
"You know I said you can come along right-" I said until I was interrupted again.
"not with her, she's a big meanie" he said looking away with his arms crossed.
I sighed and said, "well I guess I'll go alone with her...and leave you lonely..." i started to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, making me sit on his lap with my legs around his waist. He placed his hands on my waist and I blushed red.
"If you go without me...there'll be some consequences that I'm sure I'll...enjoy~" he said in my ear then licked my neck with his long tongue.
I shivered a bit then nodded.
"I guess we're both going then" i choked
He rolled his eyes and said in a stern voice, "well if she lays a hand on you I'll make sure Moondrop will break every bone in her".
I shrugged and we walked out the door.

Time skip <33

We met Stella at the front doors and she ran over and gave me a hug.
"Y/nnn~ I missed youuu" she said patting my head.
Sundrop growled and started to make fists but held back.
"Oh, I got you something!" She said as she handed me white roses. They were so pretty, I loved them a lot.
"Thank you Stella-" I started to say when sundrop interrupted me.
"Yeah they're pretty and all but I could obviously make a much prettier drawing for y/n, she likes me more anyways~" he said putting an arm around my waist.
"Like those child drawings you draw? I could easily make one too" She shrugged.
He glared at her, "you know, you are a big meanie Stella, and in case you didn't know y/n is mine and no one else's...besides moony of course"
"Yeah yeah whatever, y/n and I are just friends anyways, you just get jealous easily" Stella said walking towards me without looking back at sundrop.
"Besides, sharing is caring right y/n~" she said with a finger under my chin.
"Uhh..." I started to say looking at sundrop.
"OKAY that's enough, Stella you will forever remain at least 1000 feet away from my y/n" he said stomping a foot on the ground with crossed arms.
"But that doesn't even make sense, I won't even be able to see her" she said blankly.
"ExAcTlY" he said pouting.
"Yeah well I'm not gonna listen to your annoying voice any longer, I just wanna go to the theater with y/n" Stella said walking towards the door.
"You guys coming or not?" She said back.
"Right behind ya" I said following her.
Sundrop stopped me and said, "sunshine...you do like me better...right?"
"Sunny I love you so much, I love you more than anything in the world. Stella is just a friend and can't compare with you, I love you" I said kissing him. He kissed me back and held my hand looking into my eyes.
"Ugh, can you lovebirds hurry up? We're gonna be late for the movie, and sun guy don't make out with y/n in there" she said rolling her eyes.
"Whatever you-you-you....b-bitch" he said with anger in his eyes.
"I can do whatever with y/n...as long as she wants too"
"So the sun scrap can cuss huh? Interesting, maybe you aren't that bad after all" she said chuckling a bit.
Sundrop stamped a foot and we followed her outside to the theater...