Whats going on-

We sit at a table towards the back of the restaurant which is a private area. I sit on the wall side while Damien takes the front seat. There's a little chandelier hanging from the ceiling above us and the table is beautifully decorated with rose petals sprinkled around the white tablecloth. 
"Soooo...what do you think? Impressed?" He smirks.
"Yea it's amazing here, it's really fancy I should've dressed a little better haha..." I say nervously.
"Well I think you look quite beautiful espicially under the light" he said gently putting his hand on my cheek. I took his hand and put it down knowing that he's getting a little too touchy now.
I'm beginning to think that he maybe doesn't want to just be friends...
"Anyways, are you dating anyone by any chance or are you free as well? He asks.
"Oh actually I'm-"
"Y/N?!"
I look to the right of me and I see stella in a waiters uniform.
"Woah uh-stella? You work here?" I ask looking at her uniform.
"Yeah and why is he here?" She says with a frown.
"Whatever stella it's not like I did anything to you" Damien says crossing his arms and with a smug look.
"Yeah right like you didn't cheat on me with some hoe" stella says rolling her eyes.
"I'm sorry-what's going on?"
"Nothing" damien says with a slight raise in his voice.
Ooooook...things are getting a little tense right now...
"Y/n may I speak to you for a moment?" Stella says grabbing my arm.
She looked at me with a pleading look as if she wanted to warn me.
"Oh uh-sure, Damien I'll be right back-" and I was dragged to the girls bathroom with stella.

Moondrop pov:
"THERE YOU SEE? DAMIEN IS A FROAD"
Moony how can you be so sure, maybe it was an accident besides didn't you say you don't like stella?
"SHUT UP..and no I don't but if what she's saying is true then y/n could get hurt"
Well...I guess you can't be too careful...what's the plan then?
"I think I got something in mind" Moondrop said with a smirk as he was hiding under a table.
The child sitting at the table kicked him in his butt and he was about to kick him back when he heard stella and y/n leave.
Look they're leaving! Now what?
"Now my plan behind" Moondrop says with a glint in his eye.

———————————
Yep...another short chapter Sorry
Band camp is getting to me And I'm incredibly tired